• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Olam Habbah

Years

• Olam Habbah means the world to come (after the Messiah). It seems like a good title for a gallery. I love Pokemon Go. I don't know much about the regular kind, but I wish this game that pushes all my buttons was better. I can draw and I can dream.

In the Eastern US, white nose disease is decimating bats. Bats are the unsung heroes of the ecosystem. They eat mosquitoes and other noxious pests. They are amazing physiologically. They deserve better than Niantic's Zubat and Golbat.

Maybe they deserve something like this. This is the Liloti. It's a beautiful, little brown bat. It does what bats do. It flies, uses echolocation, is uncommonly strong and long-lived. If white nose disease doesn't get this creature, it can live for forty years!

liloti2.gif

Of course if you feed the Liloti enough insects or candy, he/she becomes a Mioti (Taken from Myotis which is the Latin genus for some species of bat). A Mioti is bigger, prettier, more powerful. Insects beware. Earthbound mammals appreciate and admire.

mioti.gif

]

Back