• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Profile Updates

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    So, after coming back to the forums, I decided to change my avatar and signature. Now, they're updated in thread views, but on my profile page they are both messed up. Is this something I'm doing wrong, or a legitimate issue? :(

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • The profile page uses a few different CSS attributes with regard to the box model that messes up the layout of almost all CSS-based signatures. It's shown as correct in threads and in the editor preview though :)

Specifically, it's this modification to the community that is causing this behaviour.

I'm actually wondering if this would be implemented to profiles, and blogs (which I'm pretty sure doesn't have that modification also). I mean it's kinda irritating to deal with, especially for blogs, but I don't think it's that much a big of a deal.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    The profile page uses a few different CSS attributes with regard to the box model that messes up the layout of almost all CSS-based signatures. It's shown as correct in threads and in the editor preview though :)

Specifically, it's this modification to the community that is causing this behaviour.

Thanks for letting me know, it is a bit annoying though {XD}

Back