• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Need someone to play with....

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2017
    Just got my platinum 4 days ago. Spent the past 4 days playing platinum. I've beaten the elite four 18 times now and my giratina and torterra are both level 100; heatran at 86. I really want to trade or battle somebody (*anybody). I feel like I'm the only one in the world playing and all my grinding and egg hatching is for nothing. I will add anybody as a friend and trade/battle/whatever. I feel so very lonely

Last edited:

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
  • Just got my platinum 4 days ago. Spent the past 4 days playing platinum. I've beaten the elite four 18 times now and my giratina and torterra are both level 100; heatran at 86. I really want to trade or battle somebody (*anybody). I feel like I'm the only one in the world playing and all my grinding and egg hatching is for nothing. I will add anybody as a friend and trade/battle/whatever. I feel so very lonely

i'm afraid the only way to trade and battle someone on platinum is meeting in real life since nintendo shut down their old wi-fi servers in 2014, not sure how useful this forum would be to achieving that though

Back