• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Odyssey Episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Either there is a misunderstanding here, or what the hell waudby. I'm glad I'm no longer involved in this project. Kyledove, if you don't mind me saying, if you don't want those tiles used, why release them? Why not show them off in a format that isn't usable for games or something?

Because it ruins the quality? To me it's like painting a masterpiece and then throwing a bucket of paint over.
But It looks like I'm definately going to have to from now on. Definately looks that way.

Waudby

Okay the thread has now been reopened. This is not a chance for all the people who dislike myself or the game to post hateful messages, it is a chance for those who support the game to continue to see updates and creative comments.

Kyledove and myself have discussed the matter at hand and He has also seen that the most recent screen shots shown did not contain his sprites or tiles.

The character that was shown (who's sprite is now my Avatar) was actually an official Nintendo character's head on one of my own bodies. And that is definitely not stealing from Kyledove's.

The mountain tiles were not stolen as I had previously already stated, however the style and palette were very similar thus leading to the conflict before.

I will still continue to post updates here but I would like it if people who no longer support the game, don't make meaningless comments or insult against the game or myself.

Thanks.

Waudby

The first episode is on it's way, things are being upgraded to fit in with the new change of pace for the game.

I want to have something brand new to show you guys soon :D

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2010
Just out of interest, has any of the code I helped with survived? Or has it all been replaced? You don't have to specifically credit me if you use my work for this, I'm just interested if any of that effort ended up being used.

Sorry for appearing to join the decriers, I've been through some hard stuff recently, and I'm struggling to think highly of almost anyone.

Waudby

Just out of interest, has any of the code I helped with survived? Or has it all been replaced? You don't have to specifically credit me if you use my work for this, I'm just interested if any of that effort ended up being used.

Sorry for appearing to join the decriers, I've been through some hard stuff recently, and I'm struggling to think highly of almost anyone.

A lot of the work you done for the game has been preserved, maybe not in it,s original form but it is there, especially the stuff from the battle system and the rate system is still in use.

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2010
The rate system? What was that? I don't remember it.

Waudby

Sorry I meant SAVE system not rate. I was posting from my mobile phone which had predictive text on and that part got cut of the screen so I couldn't see what it said XD.

Atomic Reactor

Well, I'm glad all that is over with lol.
Can't wait to see some beautiful updates. :]

Years
I can't wait for the First Episode and Second Episode and Third Episode, and all Episodes! lol.

Keep up the good work, Waudby!

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
Years
Your work is really good Waudby, I love how the game is looking so far. I can't wait for the first episode to be up. Good Luck in the future Waudby, I'll be watching this thread closely from now on =D.

+ Pikachu Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back