• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Larry's UT shiny pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michfan

Bodacious Intellectual
Years
  • It may take a while (I'm EVing somebody a Swampert right now), so I'll just come back when I'm done and see if you haven't traded it yet.

In the mean time, I can take the Elekid now if you want. Adding your Diamond FC now, lemme catch a crap Pokemon real quick, lol.

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    It may take a while (I'm EVing somebody a Swampert right now), so I'll just come back when I'm done and see if you haven't traded it yet.

In the mean time, I can take the Elekid now if you want. Adding your Diamond FC now, lemme catch a crap Pokemon real quick, lol.

alright get back to me when you're done :)

btw, the pokemon will always be there. ill keep a clone just for you

Michfan

Bodacious Intellectual
    Years
  • btw, the pokemon will always be there. ill keep a clone just for you

Thanks! I can get you Will-O-Wisp and Pain Split no problem. That's actually the build I wanted for the shiny, haha. I just don't know about the punch moves due to having no battle points whatsoever, but I might be able to find someone here to give up TM26 (Earthquake).

I thought that I had to trade you an awesome EVd Dusknoir/Dusclops to have the Duskull? Also, thanks for the Elekid!

Last edited:

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
    Years
  • Hey I would like your SHINY SKARMORY for my Level 100 Calm ABOMASNOW EV trained in HP and SP DEF with nice IVs (not very sure of them exactly though)

FC in sig.

larrysturtle

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Thanks! I can get you Will-O-Wisp and Pain Split no problem. That's actually the build I wanted for the shiny, haha. I just don't know about the punch moves due to having no battle points whatsoever, but I might be able to find someone here to give up TM26 (Earthquake).

I thought that I had to trade you an awesome EVd Dusknoir/Dusclops to have the Duskull? Also, thanks for the Elekid!

EV train that for me, tank build smogon moveset :)
    your reward will be a dusclops

misterfun101- nothing i see as of right now

Michfan

Bodacious Intellectual
    Years
  • I think I get what you're saying (I forgot that you cloned it). EV THIS Duskull, and my reward will be the cloned one (could it be EVd with 252 HP/52 Def/204 SDef? If not, then keep it at level 1, please). Got it.

Like I said, you might not get the moves right at the trade, but you'll probably be able to make it whoop butt if you have tons of battle points, which I don't. :( Will-O-Wisp is not a problem, but it's moves, I guess, may have to be temporary (i.e. Confuse Ray, Return, Shadow Punch, etc.), again, because of no BPs.

If this is too much, I can give the Duskull back.

larrysturtle

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I think I get what you're saying (I forgot that you cloned it). EV THIS Duskull, and my reward will be the cloned one (could it be EVd with 252 HP/52 Def/204 SDef? If not, then keep it at level 1, please). Got it.

Like I said, you might not get the moves right at the trade, but you'll probably be able to make it whoop butt if you have tons of battle points, which I don't. :( Will-O-Wisp is not a problem, but it's moves, I guess, may have to be temporary (i.e. Confuse Ray, Return, Shadow Punch, etc.), again, because of no BPs.

If this is too much, I can give it back.

you are correct

moves are not a problem, just EV the pokemon i gave you then i will give you a UT lvl 1 shiny duskull.

thanks!

Michfan

Bodacious Intellectual
    Years
  • That will work. Lemme finish up my other priority (the Swampert) and you'll enjoy an EVd Duskull (more likely Dusclops, depending on the level).

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    hey im interested in these

17/10/17/21/25/28 Skarmory Impish Keen eye

31/30/17/13/22/26 Hippopotas Impish

7/10/31/3/27/14 Duskull Impish

i do have shinies of my own also i do have an electabuzz with 31 IVs in attack it looks like and 31 IVs in def, and 31 IVs in speed i think as well. i can evolve it if u want but it will take a lot to get this off me. only bad thing is that its modest :/

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
  • 7/10/31/3/27/14 Duskull Impish (Shiny lvl 1)

what would you like for this.
    Iv bred Eevee Modest/Bold with fake tears?

larrysturtle

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    hey im interested in these

17/10/17/21/25/28 Skarmory Impish Keen eye

31/30/17/13/22/26 Hippopotas Impish

7/10/31/3/27/14 Duskull Impish

dont see anything on your thread that really interests me. can you get me the IVs of the regiices though?

HunterX101- is that eevee shiny?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back