• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] dhelmise in dusk balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    I am currently breeding for a shiny dhelmise , but i have all these dhelmise and decided to do a giveaway on it , it's nothing special but at least it's free and it's in dusk ball , one per person

fc - 0533 8775 9086

EDIT : I have finally hatched my shiny dhelmise around 450 eggs , i still have a couple of dhelmise with adamant , timid and modest natures

adamant natures - 5 left , overdrive003 - 1 , Girjeu21 - 1 , Metal_Matty - 1
    modest natures - 10 left
    timid natures - 6 left

Last edited:

Girjeu21

420Blaziken
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2017
    Hi can I ask for an adamant dhelmise as well? Thanks a lot.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Any preferences for the pokerus pokemon? And cannu give something for him?

i just need any pokerus pokemon and i can either offer a 5iv rowlet , 5iv dhelmise , 5iv jangmo-o , emoboar , a modest eevee , oranguru , lycanroc miday form or 3iv mimikyu ,

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    i can offer a bottle cap , grassy seed , hard stone , misty seed , never-melt-ice , quick claw , quick powder , silver powder , smoke ball , terrain extender , blue shard or pearl

Years
  • I'll pick up bottle cap and the dhelmise for the pokerus pokemon if for u is ok?
    Have u already started vreedibg the rowlet, if so i'll get him too xD
    Ty for ur giveaways

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    I'll pick up bottle cap and the dhelmise for the pokerus pokemon if for u is ok?
    Have u already started vreedibg the rowlet, if so i'll get him too xD
    Ty for ur giveaways

sure that's alright for me , and yeah if you check the giveaway section, you'll see the thread for adamant rowlet and that's my giveaway as well , i'll make some more giveaways as soon as i breed my shiny rowlet

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back