• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking Trades (see inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Like anyone else I've been playing Ultra Sun as of late, and am seeking out rare pokemon to trade. I've been breeding a bunch of starters I recieved from the GTS and a couple of others, but obviously some trade requests on the GTS are insane. (Celebi for a bulbasaur? I mean come on, especially when they are not too hard to get by island scan)

There are of course a few pokemon that are especially sought after due to their hidden abilities and I sadly dont have anything that logically would be a even trade, but here'sa list of some of what I am hoping to get in the future.

Turtwig with Shell Armor

Chespin with Bulletproof

Froakie with Protean

those are my big ones, I already bred a treecko with Unburden and I have pokemon from past giveaways I plan to get hidden abilities off of to fill the gaps of other starters I dont have yet, so the ones cited above are all I really need that are left for me to get that would be great for competitive play. If anyone can help with them it would be most appreciated. I can offer Poplios, charmanders, treeckos with unburden, passimians with Iron Head and maybe more in exchange for the ones on the list above. The pokemon you give me dont need to be perfect, they just need their hidden abilities if anything else. I can breed them over with dittos to get good ivs and natures if I have to so its not really an issue.

My 3DS friend number is 3609-1830-2436. My name is Clay.

UPDATE: Thanks to TigerMask I have a Turtwig with Shell Armor. And the offer for the froakie is pending at the moment, so all I really need now is a bullet proof chespin.

Update: I got two out of three, thanks for everyone who has helped me out. All that remains is the chespin.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Like anyone else I've been playing Ultra Sun as of late, and am seeking out rare pokemon to trade. I've been breeding a bunch of starters I recieved from the GTS and a couple of others, but obviously some trade requests on the GTS are insane. (Celebi for a bulbasaur? I mean come on, especially when they are not too hard to get by island scan)

There are of course a few pokemon that are especially sought after due to their hidden abilities and I sadly dont have anything that logically would be a even trade, but here'sa list of some of what I am hoping to get in the future.

Turtwig with Shell Armor

Chespin with Bulletproof

Froakie with Protean

those are my big ones, I already bred a treecko with Unburden and I have pokemon from past giveaways I plan to get hidden abilities off of to fill the gaps of other starters I dont have yet, so the ones cited above are all I really need that are left for me to get that would be great for competitive play. If anyone can help with them it would be most appreciated. I can offer Poplios, charmanders, treeckos with unburden, passimians with Iron Head and maybe more in exchange for the ones on the list above. The pokemon you give me dont need to be perfect, they just need their hidden abilities if anything else. I can breed them over with dittos to get good ivs and natures if I have to so its not really an issue.

My 3DS friend number is 3609-1830-2436. My name is Nutcase.

Hey, I've got a protean froakie if you're interested. Do you want a specific nature on it?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, I've got a protean froakie if you're interested. Do you want a specific nature on it?

Timid would be ideal. And can you nickname it by chance? Doesnt matter what you name it I only ask as I'm trying to make my pokemon as special as possible.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    important note; for anyone trying to trade I goofed up on my settings here, my in game name is Clay and Nutcase is my friend code name sorry for any confusion

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back