• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SIMPLE QUEST SYSTEM + UI 1.0.1

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2022
    Is there a reason Quest ID name, Completed Message and Failed Message don't wordwrap like the Quest Description? If not, is there a way to implement that?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2021
    Would be super neat to see this ported to v19 aswell :) Good job on that nevertheless :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2023
    Would be super neat to see this ported to v19 aswell :) Good job on that nevertheless :D

Agreed - I'm actually utilizing this script rather heavily and as such, V19 became a bit of a detriment to me. Hoping someone can make this bad boy work for V19.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2022
    Is there a reason Quest ID name, Completed Message and Failed Message don't wordwrap like the Quest Description? If not, is there a way to implement that?

@derFischae can you come back to me on this?

Years
  • Would be super neat to see this ported to v19 aswell :) Good job on that nevertheless :D

Will this work for 19.1 or will you be making please? :)

Agreed - I'm actually utilizing this script rather heavily and as such, V19 became a bit of a detriment to me. Hoping someone can make this bad boy work for V19.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with the update since Pokemon Essentials V19 is not compatible anymore with my RPG Maker XP version on Windows XP.
    Nevertheless, ThatWelshOne_ is currently working on an update of this script for V19. I would guess that he will be glad for all help he can get.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I still confuse with call this script,
    and can you give me a example for simple quest?

Back