• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Neon Blaze (looking for all positions come one come all)

Fruit Monkey Ninja

Twitch/Youtube Personality/Brainstormer
Years
  • Game Name:Pokemon Neon Blaze -Story:You play as a young boy living in the town of mableton a small town at the coast line of the region of mahara your dream is to become a pokemon trainer and travel the region to become the greatest pokemon trainer to ever live to do this you will have to travel the beautiful region of mahara collect gym badges,defeat tough trainers and conquer the elite four and champion then after this your journeys not over just yet you can take side quests to catch all the legendaries gen 1-3 after all that you get a call from the professor in Mableton town he gives you a ss ticket to travel to johto were you will continue your journey were you left off you will battle the 8 gym leaders and battle the elite four of johto then travel to mt silver to battle gold the champion of johto after that you will travel to kanto to face the 8 gym leaders and then the champion red in a underground cave underneath kanto will you conquer you foes or fail to save the world from team Sound -Planed mechanics:New pokemon type the sound type and a couple of new fakemon to be encountered, Major choices in storyline will you choose evil? OR good (you can save the world from team sound or become their newest recruit ranking up to eventually admin) and finally but not least pokefusions will be made so you could see fake pokefusions such as eeveechu and much much more -Featuring New Soundtracks and remixs for other region themes -3 new starter pokemon of your choice (out of gen 1-3 starters) or you can go to a special safari zone type area and catch your own starter the pokemon may vary -new npcs,apperances from yours truly and other members of the team inside of a new battle type building called the Pokemon Battle Zone In this zone you can challenge old gym leaders you have beaten elite four and champions to rematchs their teams will be stronger and more pokemon added to make the adventure more long and fun -custom title screen with pokecommunity on bottom right -including gen 3 pokemon in retro styled graphics -if you become champion you can go inside a building were you will defend your title against random trainers you can lose it and will have to go back to the pokemon leauge to reclaim it -including nostalgic areas like the truck outside the ss anne area the mewtwo cave and etc -finally but not least you can customize your rivals gender and pokemon who evolve through trade will automaticly evole at level 40

Last edited:

Fruit Monkey Ninja

Years
  • yeah if you fine with working for no pay no one is getting payed just making game for fun and i wanna make this a reality i already have a discord and a website

Fruit Monkey Ninja

Years
  • I'd love to help. Want custom music? I've been dying to try making some custom batte themes

id also need some remixes we will have to find a programmer first to do all the map editing or couple programmers because rn i cant edit maps dont have a good enough pc to run map editor but i can help you with the music

Back