• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fellow Edits Uncharted Games into Movies!

Years
I did not create these. They are awesome so I had to share!

So a friend of mine told me about this fellow who has edited all three Uncharted games into feature length films. What do you guys think?

Source: reddit

Uncharted 1: Drake's Fortune

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Years
This really is cool.

I might have to put this on in the background at some point to relieve the memories of this game; it is pretty much a Long Play! XD​

Years
I watched them all, and it's really cool. Feel like I've played them myself!

I actually was planning on tackling a challenge like this with L.A. Noire.

Years
I think these would take off if it doesn't take so long to produce them.

I might consider doing something like this but, I think it is going to take a longgggg time! XD​

Years
Well the most difficult part would be condensing an entire game into a few hours. I imagine LA Noire to be at least a 4 hour video, just because of how much content I would NEED to include.

Years
I edited the first 20 minutes of "Alice: Madness Returns" into a cinematic film thing. Primarily to test my abilities. There are a couple distracting transitions. Anywho feedback is appreciates.

[Mature]

Back