• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can speedrun new super mario bros

TepigLover101

I am a tepig who has hair
Years
  • Yup The same guy who plays minecraft and writes about pokemon on the internet can speed run new super mario bros (ds)
    and I can do it in about 35 minutes too or can I I'm honestly not sure I didnt time that run and ever other run I die dumbly but I am fast so that's something Tip get a blue shell on level 2 (fun fact here) for my latest attempt I was super lucky I lost the blue shell at the last second durin level 2 But before giving up level castle gave me another one I made it to the cannon and then passed the next levels lost my shell again got my shell again( I'm not sure how) lost my shell one last time and then got it again from a hammer bro which was pretty friken lucky sadly my game crashed and literally all that luck was wasted sigh

well whateves

Back