• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] EBS sprite is blurry

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello! I recently ran into a problem where I entered a spritesheet for a fakemon and it came out blurry for some reason, it's just this one pokemon. Can anybody help me solve this?
    Screenshot_955.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Is the image file itself blurry? If not, is it sized properly? It's happening to just one, so I assume it's something wrong with the image.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is the image file itself blurry? If not, is it sized properly? It's happening to just one, so I assume it's something wrong with the image.

I forgot to mention that this is an animated sprite. But yes the sprite sheet is blurry but I'm not sure why. The gif wasn't blurry but when I convert the gif to a sprite sheet the sprite sheet comes out blurry for some reason.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Forgot to give an update on this. I was able to fix the issue by using a different gif to sprite sheet converter.

Back