• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Where to find non-FR/LG tilesets?

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2022
    Not really sure if this qualifies as an essentials question, but I was wondering - I have seen various tilesets used in games that are not the default provided ones. Like for example, the tilesets Atomic Reactor uses sometimes. I was wondering where I can get some and how I can add them to Essentials without having to worry about screwing anything up, basically.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • If you want to get new tilesets go to the resources section http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=222. There are the plain tilesets there are not fix up correctly for you to just input and it will be everything with passable and nonpassable stuff like that right away, you have to do that yourself. Although I know there is one that has it because I got one from here like that. You can also find a lot of them if you search online. There is also the resources requests. And there are a lot of tilesets in Deviantart.

Back