• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT: 6IV Moon Ball HA Gligar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Soooo.... I've yet to acquire my shiny Gligar and I've run out of box space, but since I acquired a few 6IV HA mons, I decided to start up an interest thread to see if anyone wants one. I'd kind of like either HA pokes or Aprimons in return for them, but it's not necessary. They just.... they gots to go! {XD}

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
If you're interested, I have a couple pokes that might interest you.
Love Ball Umbreon
Love Ball Petilil
Heavy Ball Onix
Sport Ball Scyther
Dream Ball Ralts
Speed Boost Torchic
Iron Fist Chimchar
Contrary Snivy

Years
If you're interested, I have a couple pokes that might interest you.
Love Ball Umbreon
Love Ball Petilil
Heavy Ball Onix
Sport Ball Scyther
Dream Ball Ralts
Speed Boost Torchic
Iron Fist Chimchar
Contrary Snivy

I'm interested in your Heavy Ball Onix or Sport Ball Scyther :) Whichever you wanna give in exchange is fine. Would you like your Gligar nicknamed?

In which Gen is the Gligars?

Gen 7 :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
I'm interested in your Heavy Ball Onix or Sport Ball Scyther :) Whichever you wanna give in exchange is fine. Would you like your Gligar nicknamed?

If you want, i could trade you both of them. I'll just take one HA gligar and surprise me with anything for the second :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
Give me a few minutes to add you

I'm free to trade anytime for the next 7 hours. Just hit me up

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
If you want, i could trade you both of them. I'll just take one HA gligar and surprise me with anything for the second :)

Give me a few minutes to add you

I'm free to trade anytime for the next 7 hours. Just hit me up

If that's trade sounds fine to you, then sure, I'll try and make sure to get you something good in exchange for the second poke! :) Unfortunately, I'm not free for trading tonight as I have work tomorrow, so we can schedule for after I get off work? I'm in the Central Time Zone, and usually get off work between 3pm and 5pm!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
How about we meet tomorrow around 5pm your time?

If you have a treecko with Dragon pulse, that would be fantastic :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
How about we meet tomorrow around 5pm your time?

I'm free now if you are! Just give me a moment to add your FC and get online! :)
Unfortunately, I don't have a Treecko with Dragon Pulse. To my understanding, Dragon Pulse is a move only Sceptile can learn via Move Tutor in gen 5 and 6.

i have a shiny gligar if you need one

I appreciate your offer, but I prefer to breed my own shinies. :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
Yea, I found that out real quick. Just let me finish this E4 run in AS and I'll get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back