• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Trading Marshadow and looking for Events I don't have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    As the title says, I have Marshadow I can trade. I'd very much like to get Victini or some other Event pokemon I don't have.

Edit:
    I also have Magearna to offer.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    I'm definitely interested in Celebi although I do have one. Do you happen to have a Mew?

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I think I'll have to pass on the Celebi unfortunately since I already do have one. Thanks for the offer though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    I actually just got hold of a shiny Mew. Depending what game Its from though, I may be interested. Is it from Emerald? Otherwise, I'm highly interested in a V-Create Victini at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2018
    It's not from emerald :(
    I don't have a Victini to offer you either

Years
  • I have Marshadow with Adamant Nature and 4 flawless IVs holding a Gold Bottle Cap. I am looking to trade for a shiny Genesect from B/W 2 or shiny Ho-oh (VC - Gold or Wormhole). Anyone interested in this trade, please reply back.

Years
  • As the title says, I have Marshadow I can trade. I'd very much like to get Victini or some other Event pokemon I don't have.

Edit:
    I also have Magearna to offer.

Hello, I have an extra Victini that you are looking for. Here is my FC 4055 - 7830 - 3585. I have Victini from Black/White and the event from Pokemon 20th Anniversary.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    Hello, I have an extra Victini that you are looking for. Here is my FC 4055 - 7830 - 3585. I have Victini from Black/White and the event from Pokemon 20th Anniversary.

Ok great! Im very much interested in the Event Victini! My FC is 5300-9881-1326. Just let me know when you would like to trade. I am heading out to work at the moment.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    Just so we can coordinate better, as I said I can be on tonight and tomorrow night. What time exactly can I expect you? I'm going by EST.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2018
    i am lookin for a marshadow to trade for sketch purposes only..... i have some korean darkrai 6iv for insurance if you are intersested

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back