• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recommendations

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Helpppp..... I've been out of fresh games for a while, but I need something new!!! Right now the only devices I have are A new Nintendo 3ds, a wii, and my fire tablet that I am using right now. any suggestions?

pkmin3033

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.

The greatest JRPG ever made, on your handheld. You really cannot go wrong.

...that aside, what sort of games are you interested in? :3

Midnight Umbreon

Years
I would get xenoblade, I reeeeeaaaallllyyyyy want it, but my mom won't let me buy it cuz I can't get it for a reasonable price, given that it would be used. anyway, most games would be good, it just can't be something a Christian parents wouldn't allow

pkmin3033

Hmmm...perhaps give Ever Oasis a try? It's an interesting little town management ARPG with a comfortable blend of combat and sim elements, with a few puzzles thrown in for good measure. It's fairly light-hearted and shouldn't be something your parents would object to.

Kirby: Planet Robobot is perhaps the best Kirby title since Nightmare in Dreamland if you want a platformer, although it's a bit on the short and easy side. Mario + Luigi: Superstar Saga is a faithful recreation of the original if you never got the chance to play that on GBA and might be worth looking into, too.

If you've not played The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, now is definitely the time, too. It's in the Nintendo Selects range so it's wonderfully cheap, and it's substantially better than any console Zelda you can experience with your current hardware...unless you can find Gamecube copies of Wind Waker or Twilight Princess, anyway.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
I did play windwaker, got it off Amazon recently, and I have also played lbw and tp(lol) I wasn't much fan of the eo demo, but I may try kirby robobot. Thanks :-)

Back