• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream Team Suggestions for Dark Rising 2 (From Gen 1 to 6)

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
  • Hey Battlers, I need some help for my play through of Dark Rising 2.

Yes it has Pokemons from all Generations (1 to 6) so I'm confused between old pokemons and new ones...

Should I get the old Charizard, Golem, Raichu style or New ones such as umm. . . Staraptor, Chandelure, or else?

Don't forget to Suggest some powerful and handy pokemons.

Thank you :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    There's really no way that anyone can suggest a team for you entirely from scratch. We all suffer from the same problem you have - too many choices - except that we have another disadvantage - we're not going to be actually using the team, so there's really no reason to pick anything over anything else.

As a general guide though, if you're having a hard time picking a team, start by picking just one pokemon. It doesn't matter what it is - just think of one pokemon you want to use. Then when you've got that one, picture the thing that would most frighten you to see opposing that pokemon - the thing that you know for a fact would crush it easily. Then think of what you'd want to have to counter that. There's your second pokemon. Then think of the thing that would pose the greatest threat to that pokemon, and the thing you'd want to have to counter that threat. Keep doing that with each pokemon until you have at least one that should be able to handle pretty much anything you can think of, and you're done.

Back