• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Competitive Battling help, NEEDED

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Ok. I'm going to TRY to start competitive battling (reluctantly). But I have no idea how to build those teams everyone is so obsessed about. From seeing my friends do it and all I got incredibly tired f seeing the same things over and over. rapid Spinning starmies, Forrestress. Physical sweeping Garchomp, Dragonite. Speacial Sweeping Alakazm. Etc Etc. So, I was wondering if anyone had originality and skill to build a team out of the most NON-Predictable pokemon? Building ths team really will show your skill in the Pokemon World now won't it? If you CAN do it, (Ex. of pokemon, Pelipper, Special sweeping crobat, Sweeping Bronzong, Wall Garchomp, etc,. Pokemon you wouldn't ever see in the competitive world), then you have just demed yourself a true master then haven't you? ;)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Welll there are standout features on certain pokemon that are used for certain things alot for a reason and I use my own ideas when creating my teams but im not willing to share. If you look at competitive battling guides you can modify the movesets and EVs to your liking.

Back