• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MrPeanut's House of Nutty Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPeanut1998

Dylan
Years
  • nah just a normal one with DD+Hydro Pump is fine

I'll start breeding yuor stuff sometime

My DD, Hydo Pump one has Twister and Thrash too so I'll let just breed that for you :) ok perfect, PM or VM me what time your available and I'll try to be around. I'm GMT :p

MrPeanut1998

Dylan
    Years
  • What are the natures of your:

Shiny Raikou

Deoxys
    Darkrai

So sorry, I somehow missed your post!! :O
    I actually have 2 Deoxys, one has good IVs and is EVed with Adamant I believe.
    The other is a Shiny event with Naughty.
    The one I had listed turned out to be a hack and I have removed it.

Regarding the other two;
    My May2012 Darkari is an Impish nature but my Rikou and other Darkari are on my Pokemon Y which my friend is using.

Are you interested in any of this and sorry again nab out missing your post!!

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • So sorry, I somehow missed your post!! :O
    I actually have 2 Deoxys, one has good IVs and is EVed with Adamant I believe.
    The other is a Shiny event with Naughty.
    The one I had listed turned out to be a hack and I have removed it.

Regarding the other two;
    My May2012 Darkari is an Impish nature but my Rikou and other Darkari are on my Pokemon Y which my friend is using.

Are you interested in any of this and sorry again nab out missing your post!!

Hmm I'll have to pass this time, then. Thank you though!
    I'm looking for a rash/naive/timid Deoxys and a Modest/Timid Darkrai.

Years
  • Hey there I was wondering if could get the Liberty Pass Victini for Hoopa, specifics below:

Hoopa Lv.50
    Ball: Cherish
    OT: Alexander
    ID: 10036
    Ability: Magician
    Nature: Quiet
    Moves: Hyperspace Hole, Psychic, Astonish, and Nasty Plot.

Any other information just ask. Oh almost forgot what are the specifics on the Victini?

MrPeanut1998

Dylan
    Years
  • I actually have a hoopa already, sorry :o would you have anything else? :) anyways, the Victini is pretty ruined, I got him before I started trading online and was used a couple of times in-game XD

Years
  • I actually have a hoopa already, sorry :o would you have anything else? :) anyways, the Victini is pretty ruined, I got him before I started trading online and was used a couple of times in-game XD

Well I guess since it has been used, would you take Lugia that was transferred from AS

Lv.50
    Ball: Ultra Ball
    OT: Razor
    ID: 41055
    Nature: Calm
    Moves: Surf, Hydro Pump, Aeroblast, and Dive

Let me know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back