• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen PSS profiles corrupted! What is this?!?

Years
  • Hi everyone.

So, just now I was playing Omega Ruby and doing some Wonder Trades. After a few expected disappointments, I get a Tyrunt and call it a day. Note in advance: I then checked its summary, and it doesn't seem hacked. So just referring this because maybe the wonder trade part affected it with one of the random pokés I received, idk, but the thing is, just after all of this, things got really messed up.

Well... the whole story is here: https://imgur.com/a/3CvMM

I googled stuff, found nothing... does any of you have any idea of what this is??

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • You don't have any problem. It's just a glitched trainer data stream caused by a popular exploit known as Basehaxx.

It won't harm your game at all. You should be able to access the PSS menus and block the user, which should prevent it from trying to display their glitched data

Years
  • You don't have any problem. It's just a glitched trainer data stream caused by a popular exploit known as Basehaxx.

It won't harm your game at all. You should be able to access the PSS menus and block the user, which should prevent it from trying to display their glitched data

So basically just some random people trying to play on PC... damn, that was scary.

Thanks!

MegaZard_

Worst trainer in the world
    Years
  • "serkan" and "Luna" have been in my Passersby list for about a week now too. They change the way they look every time I reload the PSS. Serkan is sometimes a Pokemon Center, sometimes a faceless guy, sometimes an ordinary guy with no name. Luna often has this creepy face with only hair and eyes. Apparently they're the same person, because only one of them can be in my "Favorites" list at a time.

Although they look scary, I can assure you that they cannot hurt your game. I even gave one of them a "Nice!" and an O-Power without any issue.

Back