• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myboy! Trade/Battle between two phones, two different games

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2018
    Ok, so i havent seen anyone talk about his, NO ONE, me and my friend wanna trade between mybois and battle, i got firered and he has leaf green, we tried link remote wifi and bluetooth but it says both phones requires the same file so we cant trade with diferent roms? (Games) THERES NO POINT THEN... Help ;-;

Years
  • Just did a little bit of research on this, and this is from an article I found:
    A word of warning, users have reported that link play [on My Boy!] only works between identical ROMs. That means no trading between Fire Red and Leaf Green, unfortunately.
    A bit of a shame, but for anyone playing on an unofficial source like an emulator, you kinda have to deal with small drawbacks like that. Would be cool to see if there was something in the future that would fix situations like this, though.

Back