• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Battlers you have?

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
I want all of you to post your best Pokemon battler you have. I want to know your strategies and maybe share what you have to say to improve others. Here are some of mine.

Shiny Suicune; Water; Pressure; Relaxed; Leftovers;

EV Yield: Hp/Def

Moveset:
Mirror Coat, Air Slash, Extremespeed, Scald

Archeops M "Minokawa"; Rock/Flying; Defeatist; Naive; Sitrus;

EV Yield: Atk/Spd

Moveset:
Endeavor, Earthquake, Acrobatics, Head Smash

Suicune's strategy is: it is a Physical wall, so it can take physical hits and its special defense is covered by Mirror Coat. Scald is for STAB plus a 30% chance at burn. Extreme speed is to finish off low health quickly. Air Slash is to cause flinching for some possible stalling.

Archeops strategy is: Full force Head Smash. Earthquake to cover electric weakness and Acrobatics is for a strong STAB move without any recoil after Sitrus is consumed, which will normally disappear after a single Head Smash. Endeavor is a last resort move when opponent Hp is full and Archeops is at critical health.

Back