• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Does anyone have a chespin? I'll give you a riolu for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokams

A guy
Years
  • I m playing ultra sun and I want a chespin on my team.Ill give you a riolu for it! If you wanna know what new friends your chespin will have,my team consists of Torracat,Buneary,special Rockruff,Mudkip,and Zorua

Last edited:

Pokams

A guy
    Years
  • Hey, if you're looking for a goomy/sliggoo. I could provide one for you. Are you looking for any IVs, natures, EVs, nicknames or TM moves?
    Thank you so much! Any Ivs and evs you see fit are ok and the nature should be modest,the nickname should be Gooey Girl,make it a female and an the ability be gooey?no tm moves.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Thank you so much! Any Ivs and evs you see fit are ok and the nature should be modest,the nickname should be Gooey Girl,make it a female and an the ability be gooey?no tm moves.

Ooh, I'm real sorry but I don't have a HA goomy but I can give you everything else you asked for. I could even infect it with pokerus if you want. If you're willing to wait, I could try to hunt for one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I can wait!

Cool, I'll message you once I have it

Hey, I've got your female Modest 5IV goomy w/ gooey named "Gooey Girl". EVs maxed in SP. Attack and HP. (Most common Ev spread on smogon) Let me know when you're available to trade and we can do it. I'm in AEDT time zone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokams

A guy
    Years
  • Cool, I'll message you once I have it

Hey, I've got your female Modest 5IV goomy w/ gooey named "Gooey Girl". EVs maxed in SP. Attack and HP. (Most common Ev spread on smogon) Let me know when you're available to trade and we can do it. I'm in AEDT time zone.
    I'm good for trading rn and if you want we can take this to Twitter to chat more easily

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I'm good for trading rn and if you want we can take this to Twitter to chat more easily

I don't have twitter but I'll be online for the next 14 hours. I'll constantly check the thread. So let me know when you're available to trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back