• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discord Feedback: Can't Rejoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
Years
  • Hello, my Discord account was hacked recently (was sending out spam messages en masse), and now I'm trying to rejoin the Discord with my new account. I've since nuked the old Discord account and am starting fresh with the new one. It won't let me rejoin the server on my new account, idk if my username has something to do with it (it's the same as before, just a different number tag).

Years
  • Hi!

We've unbanned your account and now you should be able to rejoin. Let us know if you have any issues.

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • Hi!

We've unbanned your account and now you should be able to rejoin. Let us know if you have any issues.

All right, thanks!
    Out of curiosity, were the spam messages from my old account appearing in the server as well? I didn't have the chance to check since they were being sent out so rapidly... I honestly don't know how it happened, I never clicked anything. @-@

Years
  • Yeah they were sending out in all of the channels :/ Not sure how it could have happened but see you rejoined so welcome back!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    All right, thanks!
    Out of curiosity, were the spam messages from my old account appearing in the server as well? I didn't have the chance to check since they were being sent out so rapidly... I honestly don't know how it happened, I never clicked anything. @-@

Fwiw, if you got a DM from a friend or some rando from PC or any other server asking if you could help trying out a game someone is developing, then it was that. But if you don't remember clicking anything, then best thing you can do is be more careful with that stuff from now on tbh, since a single missclick is enough to get your account compromised.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back