• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Binary] Pokémon Fire Gold

Black_Fragrant

Finishing up my Firegold
Years
title-screen-new.png

Pokémon Fire Gold 1.1.5 recruitment
Introduction:
A freshly debut game, it is about the originality in pokemon GSC and a little bit more. For now the game contains 16 gyms, mt. silver, leader and elite four rebattles, and legendaries. what was in the original series are pretty much finished. I need a little more help making the game look better.
the rom is a fire red based binary hack.

Join our discord!

Screen shots:
Spoiler:

plans:
Spoiler:

wanted!
programmer:
we are now making move effects and abilities!
I do want new moves, and many are suggesting CFRU, I really read into it, and I cant understand a thing, I study biology in school :(
I also don't know how to use devkit or github so I really need help with unown notes and ruins puzzles.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I'm so sorry, I'm new to this and not entirely sure how to start a new thread. I just clicked the first fire gold thread that I saw. I desperately need to know where the coin case is because for some reason it's not in the underground tunnel. And if you can help me on how to make a new thread that would be extremely helpful lol sorry again!

Black_Fragrant

Finishing up my Firegold
Years
I'm so sorry, I'm new to this and not entirely sure how to start a new thread. I just clicked the first fire gold thread that I saw. I desperately need to know where the coin case is because for some reason it's not in the underground tunnel. And if you can help me on how to make a new thread that would be extremely helpful lol sorry again!

It's in the underground, please post in relevant places.
And checkout the discord group, answers are posted there

Back