• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] 200 USD to anyone that teachs me how to add new abilities and items to emeral hack rom

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I'm creating a hackrom since about half a year, but even though I have been able to add some features like new pokemon , maps , increased shinny rate, new moves, animations and effects, physical special split and fairy type, I have never been able to add new abilities or items, so I'm rewarding 200USD to anyone that helps me out with that, feel free to comment if you are interested , Thanks a lot!!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Would you be open to switching to the Emerald decomp instead.?
It's heaps easier with that.

Are you talking custom or canon abilities?

Years
Note: the PokéCommunity admin has advised that this is permitted, but please be aware that PokéCommunity cannot provide any guarantees or protection for monetary transactions, particularly if something isn't done according to spec. This applies to the person offering compensation as well as any members who take up and complete the job.

There are plenty of guides to assist you in doing it without requiring payment of money, so we'd highly recommend that. :)

Back