• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying to get a Exp share from gen 6 into pokemon emerald (French version)

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2022
    Hi , As said in the title i'm trying to have the gen 6 exp share option into pokemon emerald, and i'm playing on a Virtual console version (Got this using a cia file) on a Hombrewed 3ds And i'm playing the french version (since i'm french) Idk if it changes anything if it is french or not.
    I'm just trying to have fun by playing casually i don't want to grind for exp with each of my pokemons, Also if possible i'd like to have the events available, Deoxys, Mew and all. I want to have the full experience of the game.
    Also Completely different problem, do you guys know if pokemons from virtual console roms can be transfered through poke bank into pokemon home ?
    Thx in advance

Back