• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] Pallete Swap in Fire Red and Emerald

Bojan_Gaming

Pretty much mate
Years
  • I was editing a ROM of Fire Red now and there is this glitch where if I go to the menu and for example check my bag, then exit from it. I am a different character, have limited walking tiles and my palletes are swaped, while the regular player model just stands there. It doesn't only happen with that. I placed a trainer somewhere and now my camera was moving in limited movement. Same stupid thing in Emerald. Can anyone plese tell me what the hell that is and how to fix it? I have found somethings, like moving the trainers away, but still after a wild Pokemon battle, character freezes and the camera is walking.
    The download link is a video of how it looks like

Attachments

• VisualBoyAdvance-100% 2022-07-18 11-32-14.mp4
      19.3 MB
    Last edited:

SIlverstanfan04

A Pokenerd like no other
    Years
    • He/They
    • UK
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    If you have ANY npcs which you've created with the "face down" movement thats why, you've chosen the buggy version which causes you to become that NPC and have a limited cam and movement.

Bojan_Gaming

Pretty much mate
    Years
  • If you have ANY npcs which you've created with the "face down" movement thats why, you've chosen the buggy version which causes you to become that NPC and have a limited cam and movement.

Thanks for the responds, yeah I will now turn some NPCs into the "viewing points". And also the Gold Project you have, wish you good luck on that mate

Back