• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The best group

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Welcome to the PC PokemonX3. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Right under the button where it says ^SAMPLES TO CODES^, and then under the "GAME" option, will be a spot that says "CODESAVE INFO". That is where oyu create the code file any everything. That's in the most recent version, so if it's not there, you need a new version.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yes it is. That's the Pokemon Maker. The other one by XYZMan is called the Pokemon Calculator. Nice way to tell the difference between the two.

When the heck did I reach 900...I never evne noticed 800. @_@

Last edited:

DarkMiko

Kish's Baby Boo
    Years
  • WOW O-O I'm gone for 1 day and it's total chaos!!!!!!! What do i have to do to stop you guys for bitting everyones head off?!?!?! Get you guys muzzels?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Don't say my name in vain. And it's not chaos yet. If I ever joined in the chaos, I am more than sure I would get banned for what I do.

DarkMiko

Kish's Baby Boo
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    I used this team when I first beat the Elite Four

Swampert 55
    Raichu 53
    Ninetales 53
    Swellow 52
    Medicham 51

And I beat them, but then I realized with more Consolodated, Heavility trained Pokemon, I could do it with this team

Altaria - 52
    Seadra -50
    Ninetales -50
    Raichu - 51

and it worked ^_^
    Thats close to my team but i used Absol and Mightiena instead of swellow and medicham
    :D ^_^

DarkMiko

Kish's Baby Boo
    Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    Don't say my name in vain. And it's not chaos yet. If I ever joined in the chaos, I am more than sure I would get banned for what I do.
    Not to be rude but.........YOU ARE STARTIN' TO CREEP ME OUT!!!!! :nervous: :surprised BTW I DID NOT USE YOUR NAME IN VAIN!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2004
    demonchaos916 said:
    Yes it is. That's the Pokemon Maker. The other one by XYZMan is called the Pokemon Calculator. Nice way to tell the difference between the two.

When the heck did I reach 900...I never evne noticed 800. @_@
    i still dont see it

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Then either you don't have the most recent version of the PokeMaker, you have a different kind of Calc/Maker, or you have pathetic vision. There's a link to the Pokemon Maker in the FAQ.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2004
    all there is under the "game" option is a listof games i dont see any codesave.
    and how do i get a new version ts just on the internet i dont download it or anything

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    The hta. one is supposed to be a download. You download the Calculator and it'll be there. If you can't there's something wrong with your browser.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Good. And by the way, please do not use "ooooooooooooo" or "..............." and so on to extend your post to bypass the 25 character limit. It's agaisnt the RULES. And the rules rule us all...except maybe the admins.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2004
    demonchaos916 said:
    Good. And by the way, please do not use "ooooooooooooo" or "..............." and so on to extend your post to bypass the 25 character limit. It's agaisnt the RULES. And the rules rule us all...except maybe the admins.
    sry

Back