• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unable to access any tool downloads

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    I am unable to access to any tool downloads from this site such as YAPE, Tile Set Helper advance, and many more. This is also true for many of the ROM Bases from the quick resource thread.

Is there anywhere else I can download these tools? Because I could really use them

P.S. Threads that pictures are really hard to follow along because well.... all of them are covered by the Photobucket membership overlay

Last edited:

Aryan 10

Battle Legend
    Years
  • I am unable to access to any tool downloads from this site such as YAPE, Tile Set Helper advance, and many more. This is also true for many of the ROM Bases from the quick resource thread.

Is there anywhere else I can download these tools? Because I could really use them

P.S. Threads that pictures are really hard to follow along because well.... all of them are covered by the Photobucket membership overlay

Don't download outdated tools like YAPE.
    You will find almost all on Google, I am not sure about resources though...

Back