• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favourite song from OST?

GenuinelyAuthentic

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/213.pn
Years
  • What is your favourite song from Pokémon Black and White's official soundtrack? Title is kind of self-explanatory.

I personally like Victory Road, but it gets frustrating after all that grinding.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nah you gotta listen to route 10 more. It's by far the best track ever (actually on YouTube a lot of people love it and hate b2w2 for removing it lol).

BUT I actually take back what I said. The best theme of all time? N's castle bridge. N's castle is amazing too but the bridge one is absolute perfection and the fact that it only lasts a short time is really sad because not many people got to experience the amazing music :(

N's farewell is also absolutely beautiful but castle bridge takes the cake.

Anyone that hasn't heard it, take two minutes to listen to this one. Your lives will be changed forever. It's actually... one of the most nostalgic Pokémon songs for me. Just listening to it brings back so many memories it's actually insane how that one song captured so much at the time.

Last edited:

Xherdan

Bad at Good Games
    Years
  • TOO MANY OH GOD

Seriously. This Gen had the best music. I find my favorites to be:

HUMILAU CITY, Victory Road, Ghetsis Battle (Both versions), Rival Hugh Battle, Reversal Mountain, Strange House, Route 6, Route 10, Route 23, PWT Finals Battle, Colress Battle, Frozen City, Elite 4 Battle, Champion Iris, Alder Battle, Undella Town. Think that's all for now.

GenuinelyAuthentic

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/icon/213.pn
    Years
  • Nah you gotta listen to route 10 more. It's by far the best track ever (actually on YouTube a lot of people love it and hate b2w2 for removing it lol).

BUT I actually take back what I said. The best theme of all time? N's castle bridge. N's castle is amazing too but the bridge one is absolute perfection and the fact that it only lasts a short time is really sad because not many people got to experience the amazing music :(

N's farewell is also absolutely beautiful but castle bridge takes the cake.

Anyone that hasn't heard it, take two minutes to listen to this one. Your lives will be changed forever. It's actually... one of the most nostalgic Pokémon songs for me. Just listening to it brings back so many memories it's actually insane how that one song captured so much at the time.
    You can hear that theme in Icirrus City during Winter in B2W2?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    TOO MANY OH GOD

Seriously. This Gen had the best music. I find my favorites to be:

HUMILAU CITY, Victory Road, Ghetsis Battle (Both versions), Rival Hugh Battle, Reversal Mountain, Strange House, Route 6, Route 10, Route 23, PWT Finals Battle, Colress Battle, Frozen City, Elite 4 Battle, Champion Iris, Alder Battle, Undella Town. Think that's all for now.

Those are mostly B2W2 things though, what about the super magical awesome N-related music? :)

See this is the one thing that would prevent B2W2 from being perfect.
    It could have had all of Unova along with all the new areas, but instead they decided to randomly get rid of one of the Routes. And the best one at that.

Also you broke your video link, have to only include the video ID.

I know right. Not letting us hear one of the best songs in the entire game (while getting the chance to hang out in an awesome route) is why B2W2 missed the mark. The beautiful scenery just added to the experience, but alas.

On another note, pretty much all of the post-game music is.... sooo incredibly suited to the area. Like you really get the feeling of being somewhere amazing, completely surrounded by nature.

You saw nothing. c:

You can hear that theme in Icirrus City during Winter in B2W2?

Yeah but you gotta wait like a whole year for that. In BW you get it immediately. Boom. It's there. Whenever you want it. Still nice that they did include it in the first place (knowing that fans would miss the music).

Back