• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] Looking for an HA Politoed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alluwyn

New
Years
Hello everyone :) I'm new here and new to online communities in general. But my new friends in my introduction thread told me I could come here for trading. I'm looking for a Hidden Ability Politoed (Drizzle) but I've checked everywhere and apparently it's impossible to catch them in Omega Ruby... it's for a rain dance team and I thought he would be a good addition. I don't mind breeding so nature isn't a problem although I suppose Adamant would be cool, but I really think I'm asking a lot already for that one little frog. Even a Swift Swim Poliwhirl is fine if anyone could help me out. I don't really have too much in my boxes but I am willing to trade :) thanks everyone!

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
Years
I could transfer one over from my Yellow version if you want (transfers from gen one guarantee a hidden ability.) Could get it with an Adamant nature too fairly easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back