• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you do, fellow Humans?

[C]

The Fifth Pillar
Years
I am C.

It's been a long time since I joined a new forum, and so I decided to join this one on the basis that I glanced in the direction of the Pokémon franchise at some point in my life.
I play a lot of video games, currently casually playing Final Fantasy XIV, and going through my Steam backlog.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there C! Glad you picked us as your new community! I can definitely guarantee we've got plenty of members enthusiastic about Pokémon, lol.

What would you say is your favorite Pokémon game so far?

[C]

The Fifth Pillar
Years
Hi there C! Glad you picked us as your new community! I can definitely guarantee we've got plenty of members enthusiastic about Pokémon, lol.

What would you say is your favorite Pokémon game so far?

Hey there, thanks for the greeting.

I don't have a singular favourite, but my top games involves Explorers of Sky, Stadium, Snap, and Gold/Silver. I've not played passed Sun/Moon as I fell out of the series at the point in terms of the mainline games, but I am still pretty pumped for a new Snap game.

SuperSonicChao

♃ ♄ ♀ ☿ ♇
Years
Hello C! Nice to meet you! I'm SSC- I'm also new and still trying to remember how to navigate forums it's been a while for me haha!

Have you tried the new FF7 remake? (if it could be called a "remake" lol)

[C]

The Fifth Pillar
Years
Hello C! Nice to meet you! I'm SSC- I'm also new and still trying to remember how to navigate forums it's been a while for me haha!

Have you tried the new FF7 remake? (if it could be called a "remake" lol)

Hey there SSC, I'm one of those heretics that don't consider the original FF7 all that special, (even for its time), but I am willing to try the remake once the entire thing is released because I am curious~

Years
  • Age 58
  • Seen Apr 18, 2021
My Name is Scott aka Scott051 and i hope i can be helpful to all!

Back