• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Thunder Yellow

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2022
    POKEMON THUNDER YELLOW

XQKxQlh.jpg

Story

• This game takes place after the events of my first rom hack "Pokémon Ice Blue" seen here and is the second installment in the series. You will not need to play the first one to enjoy this but has some nice references. You play a new character in a new region on a quest to become a Pokémon master, collect all 8 gym badges, and defeat the elite four

About

• There will be some new Fakemon and New Evolutions of some Pokémon.
    • Non-Vanilla Tiles for the most part/new maps and some re-imagined maps from fire red.
    • Full 8 gyms and extras for a brand new adventure.

Screenshots

Z10BIxj.png
    u5ryYLl.png
    OWRVkv6.png
    V8NhzTe.png
    GDTWOkP.png
    OAJiTkb.png
    **More will be added later !**

Credits

• Myself - Scripting, Mapping, Sprite Inserting,Story,OW/sprite work/edits, overall design/layout of everything etc.
    • JPAN - hacked engine
    • M.C.s - ROM base used for tileset
    • M.C.s ROM base used tiles from numerous people. Please see his post.
    • Bella - Tiles.
    • Kalarie for all the guidance and help. Also sprite resource and tiles.
    • Lunos for all the help fixing errors.
    • Haven for all the help fixing errors/tools made.
    • Edok Fakemon Spriting.
    • Kyle Beta Testing/Support
    • Please contact me if anyone was left out as I lost where I got some of the tiles.

Bugs

• None as of right now

RECRUITMENT

Looking for help if anyone is interested - mainly beta testers - but welcome anyone with interest just message me to see if this would be a good fit.

Download

I am deciding to not release a demo but wait until the game is completed as of right now up to gym 5 is done. Could release a small demo if enough interest.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Any sort of ETA? Said you're thru 5 gyms so maybe half way thru? Looks like a good project and was a fan of Ice Blue. Keep it up. If you need a beta tester let me know. I've played at least 25-30 ROMs for GBA.

Back