• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Blazing Boy

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
DISCLAIMER: YES, THIS IS, IN FACT, ORIGINALLY THE TELEPATHIC GIRL. BUT DUE TO ME CHANGING MY MIND, I GAVE IT A MAKEOVER. It'll be the same story, but different. It's boy x boy now. Have fun, ladies.

WARNING: ALL CONTENT WILL BE 18+, although there will be zero profanity. This is entirely based on the anatomy of Pokemorphs. You have been warned.

I dedicate this to my good friend Golden Mecha Wulf, not only did he help me create Mina, he also allowed for Yasha to get involved in her life! Shame it's just him being friends with her...

Prologue: Coming Home(WARNING: SPOILERS)

Another day in Lively Town has passed by quickly. I woke up, finally with SonicBlade(Combusken) by my side, smiling. I stood and walked to the kitchen, making pancakes long before Abby(Swirlix) woke up, and wondered if I should call my old friend. But as I did so, Alyssa(Mawile) woke up and was watching me, and it wasn't until I turned around that I saw her.

The very moment I spotted her, I jumped. "Oh… Alyssa, you scared the living crap outta me." She giggled and said, "Sorry, Yasha… I forgot to tell you that I get up early." I sighed. "I assume you smelled the pancakes." I said. Alyssa nodded. "Yeah, I did." She said, smiling at me. "I love pancakes."

"Who doesn't?"

"See? That's exactly what I mean!"

"Well, of course I know! You told me for the first 5 days I started cooking…"

"Well, you should know! It was back when we… er… before we broke up."

I sighed. "Besides… I just like pancakes. It's been a year since I made one… you want a taste? I improved my recipe…"

"Sure thing!"

I handed her a small bit of a finished pancake, and she looked as if she was in heaven. I soon sighed and said, "Alyssa… do you think… you could convince Ampharos to let me and SonicBlade go home?"

"Well… does this mean you're quitting?"

"No, we're still members! I'm just wondering if we could do our work while we're in Serene Village!"

"Well, sure. I can try. But you're staying here in the meantime, got it?" I nodded. I was willing to go home, because there was a girl there I never saw in a while.

Days later, Alyssa smiled at me. "He told me to make sure you two would visit this HQ once in a while. Otherwise, you can go." I nodded and told her, "I'll be sure to bring in any new recipes for you guys to eat. I'll also be bringing someone along if I'm lucky enough."

Alyssa smiled at me, then turned to SonicBlade. "SonicBlade… promise us you'll do the same. I don't want it to end up like when you left forever…" I remembered it as she said that.

I found SonicBlade sitting near the tree on the big hill, waiting for me. As I sat next to him, he told me, "Hey, Yasha… breeze is nice, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is… But… I… I have something to tell you."

"Sure thing! What is it?"

"You know how I was sent here to save the world?"

"Yeah… Why?"

"My… My role's finished, SonicBlade. I have to leave. I just know it. I have to go back. But I want to stay, right here, in this world, with you."

He smiled at me. "You know… now I just remembered to tell you this. Remember all the things said about the ancient Pokemon, and how Celebi said that the battle was mine to fight? And how I was able to read those ancient writings?"

"I remember. Why do you ask?"

"Well… how do I put this..? Yasha… I'm Mew."

My eyes widened. My best friend… the one and only? It couldn't be!

"I know you're thinking it's not possible, but it is. You see… we both had our memories erased. But when mine was… I had sent my spirit to the future so I could be reborn as SonicBlade. It was then that I called you. Before you arrived, you decided on everything. The barrier over the spring, the writings, all of it. It was all you and me. And because of that… this quest took place. But what really made Dark Matter truly destroyed… was because I accepted it. I messed up at first. I wouldn't go near accepting it at all, and thus, I caused it to rage upon the world until we met again. I know you don't remember it, but I do."

"But… why are you telling me this now?!"

"Xerneas… filled his end of the bargain. He gave me the time to tell you all this… and because I accepted Dark Matter, I set the timer off… for my dissapearance. So… Yasha…"

He took a few steps back, and I watched as a light slowly shined within him.

"It's not you who has to leave. It's me. Because it was my actions that have caused and relieved this conflict. Yasha… I want you to keep it up and go on, ok?"

"SonicBlade, wait!! Please!"

He was soon engulfed in the light, and was no more as he slowly rose. Before leaving, he told me, "Yasha… don't cry for me. I'm always fine, aren't I? So… don't cry… I'll… I'll see you some other day…"

And he rose to the sky. As I watched, I ran to the edge of the hill and screamed, "SONICBLADE!!! SONICBLAAADE!!!"

But he couldn't hear me. I fell to my knees, then onto my arms, my eyes filling with tears. I didn't expect this. I screamed and sobbed as he left me, and everyone in the village heard me. They even heard my cries.

I sighed and smiled. "I went through so much to get him back, Alyssa. I won't let him die." She nodded and bid us farewell, as well as the others by the time we were walking away from HQ.

And that was my very last day in Lively Town,

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Chapter 1: Moving In(WARNING: SPOILERS)

I had my bag packed when I set out into Serene Town. Ever since Mr. Rifi ran away apologizing to me, I had nowhere else to go. I considered SonicBlade's house, but then I remembered: He was trying to catch up with his dad. So my friend, Mina(An Espurr by the way), offered a spot for me in her house. With no other choice, and the fact that she was my friend as well, I happily accepted, promising to move in by today. And thankfully, all my things were packed, my Slumber Wands in case I have a nightmare, Oran Berries for my adventures, a 3DS(Games & charger included!) for when I got bored at my new home, and Pecha Berries. I love the taste. With no other need to pack, I bid the old house farewell as I walked, whistling a tune to myself as I made my way up the hill.

The moment I got there, though, I found her sitting out in the front, smiling as she saw me. "Hey, Yasha!" She said, smiling at me as I stood in front of her. "Hey, Mina!" I said, a smile forming on my face. We faced each other, scanning for any differences. She noticed only one. "So… you got your bandages removed!" She said. "That's great news! But that scar, though…" She sort of blushed when she looked at the scar on my left eye, and as she mentioned it, I flashed back to my fight with a Mega Tyranitar.

SonicBlade and I were joined by Entei, Raikou, and Suicune to break out of the Voidlands. The Void Shadows had transformed into 2 Mega Gengars, and a Mega Tyranitar. Alyssa and I were in battle position as well as SonicBlade, and we soon rushed into battle. And as I ran for the Mega Tyranitar, the others rushed in with me.

I rushed to the Mega Tyranitar to use Rock Smash, but my left eye was slashed, causing me to bleed as I used Force Palm to counter, following it with Vaccum Wave

As time passed, we won, and the door to hope appeared once more. It slowly faded, and soon, Alyssa and the Legendary Trio began fighting them off as we ran off. They had known from the beginning that only SonicBlade and I could rescue them. And that, I did.

I soon snapped back into reality as Mina looked at the scar. "What about it?" I asked, confused.

"N-Nothing!" She said. "Just concerned, that's all!"

"Well, if you say so. So… what do you do here, anyway, Mina?"

"Well, ever since my parents left for Lively Town, I've been cooking, going to school, the usual."

"So I've heard. Did Mike(Pancham) and Cyrus(Shelmet) say anything about me or SonicBlade while I was gone?"

"Not a word. Ever since your huge accomplishments, they've been picking on nobody."

I smiled. The bullies had quit their job as bullies. It felt good to know such a thing. But I soon wondered… what the heck ARE they doing if they're not messin around with anybody? I wanted to ask, so I did. "Well, what are they doing now?"

Mina shrugged. "Heck if I know." She said, sighing. "They just… stopped when you and SonicBlade became famous here." I smiled. "That's at least a good thing… How about we go see them, Mina?" I asked.

"Is that even a question, Yasha?" She asked, smirking.

"Er…"

"I thought so."

"So, that's a yes, right?"

"Oh, yeah, that's a yes."

The two smiled as they began their walk to the school they once went to. As it turned out, it was actually full of different kids, making them both smile. "I miss being their age…" Mina said, smiling. "It just hasn't been the same there." I looked at her. "Well… you've got me back. We can hang out, Mina."I said. "So… where are Mike and Cyrus?" Then I saw a Pangoro walking up to me. "It's been crazy for you, eh?" The Pangoro said to me, smiling. "Haven't seen you since you left for Lively Town." I smiled. "Mike, long time no see. How's it been?" I asked.

"Oh, Cyrus left for college. In Baram Town."
"Really? Man, a lot of Pokemon are going there, huh?"

"What do you expect? They're one of the top schools, Yasha."

"So I've heard."

"You'll never believe this, either. Ever since the world was saved, a lot more people changed, Yasha. For the better. All because a kid like you could save the world."

"So… I motivated them?"

"Yeah, you did! By the way… why haven't you or Mina evolved yet?"

"I'm a special case."

"Eh. I'm not into that stuff." Mina said.

"Of course you wouldn't." Mike said, smiling. He soon lifted me up and let me sit on his shoulder. I smirked. "Dude… How much do you lift?" I asked. "Somewhere around, like, 100 pounds… not as much as a normal Pangoro, but I just evolved." Mike told me, smiling. "That's good." I said. I looked down at Mina and soon saw every detail of her feminine body.

It turned out to be more of an hourglass figure when I looked closely. I move my eyes up to look at her now large boobs, and then to her face. For a second, I thought I saw something in her eyes. I wasn't sure of it. But then I look and see what she's wearing. She had wrapped her chest in bandages(Not sure why, she's still quite a mystery herself). And wore booty shorts. Then I looked at myself. Nicely toned, lean and muscular build, a pair of jeans, a necklace shaped like a fist and spiky hair. I wondered what it would be like if we weren't so human. But I shook it off and smiled at Mina, who was smiling at me.

"Don't think I didn't see that." Mina said, smirking as she crossed her arms. "What? I'm not a pervert or anything!" I said, chuckling.

"Maybe if you come down, we can see how it is for you, then." She said.

"Really, Mina?"

She smiled as I hopped down. "You know I'm only kidding, Yasha." She said. "But if you think we're hooking up that easily, you're gonna have to go a looooong way, bro." Mike soon chuckled. "Well, I can see it happening between you two." He said, smiling at me. "Looks like we're a ship now." Mina said, smiling at me. I smiled back. "Well, then…" I said. "This is gonna be fun."

We smiled as we walked off, our arms around each other as we walked down to the square once more, planning to greet everyone that passed by. I soon saw another old friend of mine, the one almost all the boys had a crush on, Sarah(A Deerling). She seemed to not have evolved yet, either. She walked up to me and smiled. "Hey, Yasha!" She said, smiling at me. I smiled and said, "It's been a while. How's it been?"

"I've been doing great, Yasha! So, I assume you've moved out of Mr. Rifi's house?"

"Yeah. I live with Mina now."

"That's great! You two are cute together, ya know."
"Mike told me the same thing."

"Oh, that's adorable! You two are a couple, though, right?"

"No…"

Mina smiled at me. I never really changed, I guess… "Anyway, have either of you seen SonicBlade?" Sarah asked.

"He's with Mr. Aqua, trying to catch up. Why do you ask?"
"Well… there's something I want to tell him." She told me, blushing. "And it's very important.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Chapter 2: SonicBlade Leaves His Mark

As we talked, I noticed SonicBlade walking out of the house down to us. "Sorry I'm late, guys." He said, smiling. Sarah waved and blushed. "It's fine." Mina said, smiling at him. "Mina and I were just walking around while we waited for you." He smiled. "So, did you see anyone we know?" He asked.

"I saw Mike, and he's changed. A lot."

"So, he's matured and evolved?"

"Yeah, and he also thinks Mina and I look good together…"

"Well, I'm not gonna lie, Yasha, but he's right."

"R-Really?!"

"Well, yeah. I mean, look at you two. You've got arms around each other, dude!"

We slowly lowered our arms and blushed. "Oh my…" was all Mina could say, as she stared awkwardly at me, smiling. I blushed as she looked at me, and I figured I'd take the time to look right into her eyes. And what I saw was beautiful.

It was a potential future of me and Mina living together. Cooking right there, in her kitchen, together. Laughing. Almost as if she thought we really were perfect for each other. I thought to keep looking when SonicBlade snapped me and Mina back into reality, shaking our shoulders.

"Dude… you ok?" he asked, worried. I nodded and blushed, staying silent due to my nervousness. I never thought of it that way. I wondered what she saw in MY eyes…

Mina looked at me and told me, "We'll talk at home, ok, Yasha?" I nodded. "Alright." I said. I was losing myself… what was I doing? I questioned myself endlessly. Then I decided to talk. "So… anyone hear about Cyrus?" was what came out of my mouth.

"No, but I heard from him." Sarah said.

"What's he up to?"

"Looking for ways to advance in technology. Crazy, I know."

"Now that's big."

"It's a shame we can't go see him."

"Yeah.. I kinda miss him."

Mina nudged me and said, "Of course you'd say that, Yasha."

"What?" I asked, nervous.

"Oh, you… you're cute when you're nervous." Sarah said. I closed my eyes. Mina giggled. "Sarah, have any words for SonicBlade?" she asked. Sarah blushed and motioned for SonicBlade to follow her. He did so, then Mina turned to me.

"Yasha… what were you doing? The thing before you snapped back into reality?"

"Mina… I…"

"Don't you remember? I'm hard to get. You're gonna have to go a long way." She sighed. "Then again… I looked right into your eyes, Yasha."

"What did you see?"

"I'm not telling you until we get home."

"Oh, I see how it is." I smirked.

"Shut up, Yasha." Mina said, smirking back. I gladly did so, shutting my mouth. I soon noticed her hand edging closer to her pocket. I soon looked away as I saw it go in. I closed my eyes and waited. When I opened my eyes, SonicBlade was talking with Sarah. "Look at those two…" I said.

"They're really?" She asked. I nodded and smiled.

"They are already friends, anyway. I used to listen to him talking to her at night." I said, smiling.

"Oh, so you also spied on him, then?"

"Wait, who also did that?"

"Just so happened that Jirachi used to do that as well before he decided to sleep."

"So, he's also pulled all-nighters?"

"Exactly."

I smiled. Jirachi happened to do that? No wonder he's asleep most days. I thought to myself as I watched SonicBlade. With the girl he liked. Mina soon looked at me and asked, "Yasha, you want to head home for now?" I nodded. Anyway, today was just my first day back home.

And it was gonna be a long time I would be there. All because I lived in Serene Village.

The moment I got home, I sat down on the couch as Mina sat next to me. "So… uhm… what did you see in my eyes, Yasha?" She asked. I couldn't hold back anymore. "Mina, I saw us. Together, right in your kitchen, cooking together." I said, blushing. Mina blushed. "Y-You saw that?" She asked me, blushing. I nodded. "I… I'll need time to think, Yasha. But I'll tell you this… The reason I'm so hard to get… is because I'm emotionally confused."

"Mina, you can take all the time you need." I said. "Just promise me you'll tell me when you figure it out, ok?"
"Promise." Mina said, hugging me.

I hugged her back, knowing this was only just beginning.

Later that night, I heard her voice while I was getting ready to sleep on the couch. I wonder what that was all about…

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Chapter 3: Wait, is Mike,,,

The next day, I woke up on the floor, and my back was hurting. A lot. I must've fallen off the couch as I slept. But that didn't matter much to me. I stood up as I walked over to Mina's room, which I found her sleeping, Still. I shook her shoulder, but she didn't budge. Then I realized: Touching her can't wake her up. So I went down to the kitchen, took out a frying pan and an egg carton, cracked the egg, and began frying an egg. It took some time, but eventually, Mina woke up and walked to the kitchen, half-naked, and wearing sweatpants. I stopped as I saw her.

I turned away and just kept at it. I never even knew she slept like that! I always thought that she kept the bandages on…

I soon greeted her with a look to her face, saying, "Morning, Mina." She yawned and said, "Morning, Yasha. I was wondering what that smell was… love me some fresh eggs." I smiled at her. "Well, I'm making them for breakfast. You want some?"

"You know what I'm gonna say, Yasha. Why even ask?"

"You have a point, Mina."

I put the plates on the table and smiled as I sat down. She walked to her room, leaving me alone for a few minutes before coming back with the bandages on her chest, still exposing her midriff. I blushed as she sat next to me, smiling.

"So… Yasha… you said your birthday was tomorrow, right?" She asked, looking at me.

"Yeah… why?"

"Just making sure I have my big present ready…"

I blushed. My mind was somewhat soiled, so I kept my mouth shut. I never ask about it, anyway. But I kept thinking about it, anyway. I soon stopped thinking, knowing that she could read my mind. I smiled at her as we began eating, talking about what happened since I left Serene Village.

"Wait, Mike hooked up with someone? Who?"

"He won't tell me."

"Aw, now that's a shame."

"Yeah. But on the bright side, he says he'll tell us when they get back."

"That's good. Wait a minute… Cyrus left for Baram Town…"

"Yasha, don't tell me you're guessing it's him…"

"I am…"

"Well, it does make sense, though, Yasha… I mean, Cyrus is the only one who left for Baram Town."

"See?! You agree with me!"

"I'm only agreeing because he's a possible person. Got it?"

I nodded and smiled. She smiled back as we finished our food and began washing the plates and the frying pan.

It didn't take long for us to finish, and afterwards, I walked to the bathroom. I closed the door and took my clothes off. As I walked to wash my face, Mina walked in on me. She blushed as she saw my sheath…

"Er… S-Sorry, Yasha!!" She said, closing the door. I blushed as I walked into the shower. What was that all about? I thought to myself. Then I remembered… I was completely naked. I thought to apologize to her later for letting her see me like that. So after 5 minutes, I put my shorts on and walked to her room, knocking on the door. "C-Come in…" Mina said nervously. I walked inside, and sighed. "Mina… I… I'm sorry you had to see me like that…"

"Yasha… I… I should be apologizing… I walked in on you and stared at your dick…"

"Mina, it was in the sheath.."

"Whatever…" She smiled softly at me. "We're not gonna do it yet, anyway…"

"Wait, what?"

I was confused. Did she mean that we we're gonna have sex soon?! I couldn't possibly be up for it! But eventually, I smiled and asked, "So… do you forgive me?"
"Of course." She said. I soon smiled and walked out of the room and sat on the couch, playing on my 3DS for a few hours.

Mina soon walked up to me while I was playing Picross and asked, "So, Yasha, how are those puzzles going?"

"Somewhat tedious, but I can handle it." I said.

"You remember that time when I was there, before you headed out, when we were finishing up one of Ampharos' puzzles?"

"Oh yeah! Did I tell you he got mad?"

"He did?!"

"Yeah! I took the blame for everything!" I said, laughing. Mina joined in and sighed as she sat next to me. She watched as I filled in a column that said "10" on the top. Mina nodded. "I remember this game…" She said.

"You do?"

"Yeah… but this version is for… DSi, right?"

"Yeah…"

"Well… don't you think you could rest a bit? You've played that for, like, 5 hours…"

"I DID?!?!"

I quickly shut my 3DS and stood up. My legs felt a bit weak, but I managed to walk for a bit before I fell. Mina ran up to find out that I was knocked out. Smiling, she tucked me into the couch and bid me goodnight as she walked to her room.

And that's how my day ended. Because when I woke up, it was night.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
(To Bardothren: Thanks for the feedback! You can expect the prologue and Chapter 1 to look different when I'm finished editing both! Oh, and I forgot to mention that this is Super Mystery Dungeon based. Sorry!)

When I woke up, I sighed as I sat up. My eyes were heavy as I muttered to myself, "How long was I out..?" as I looked around. I found Mina sleeping in her room, and decided to take a walk outside, sighing as I began walking down the path to the Central Square of Serene Village. I sat down near the lake and took out a music box that Mr. Aqua left for me after SonicBlade had disappeared, and wound it up as I whistled along to the tune of the song.

Minutes later, I heard footsteps. I thought Mina had woken up, but it was SonicBlade. "So… Pops gave you the Music Box?"
"Yeah, he did. Hours after you first left me. He heard me crying…"
"I told you not to cry, but… you did anyway."
"You're not mad, are you?"
"No… I mean, I can't blame you. I broke your heart. I took the biggest part of your new life as a Pokemon away from you. I don't know if I can-"
"SonicBlade, just stop. I got over it, and you should have gotten over it too. It's just a part of life that we're basically forced to go through. There can be harm, emotional or physical, but what matters is that we got through it, and we're still in one piece."
"..."
"SonicBlade…?"
I noticed he was crying. I could only assume he never expected me to make it deep.
"Y-Yasha… That's deep, man… I… I never thought that way before…"
"Well, there's no harm in starting today. Now shut up and let me do this…"

I wound up the Music Box once more and whistled to the tune it played. SonicBlade was crying in my shoulder, and I let him do so. I guess… he just knew how I felt that day. And I knew how he felt. He didn't want to leave. And that wish was almost taken away. He wouldn't get to see me again if I didn't go to see Xatu. And if that happened…

"SonicBlade." He looked up at me. "The thing I wouldn't really forgive myself for… is not going to the Sand Dune of Spirits to bring you back. I know I did do it, but if I didn't… I… I would never let myself face anyone ever again. I'm just not that kinda guy, y'know?" He spoke, "We're friends, Yasha. Best friends. We're 2 parts of a puzzle that can reveal the whole thing. If one wasn't there, the other would be somewhat useless. So… I guess… that's how it'd really feel to you." I looked at him. "Yeah… exactly." I said, sighing. "Look, SonicBlade, do you just want to… you know… talk? While listening to this thing?"
"It's not just a thing!"
"Er.. Sorry!!"
"Come on! You should know this… you called it by its proper name, too!"
"Ehehe…"

I blushed as I was embarrassed. I soon nudged his shoulder, and smile as he sighs, both of us listening to the music box. He leid his head on my shoulder, and we were relaxing on the sand. And strangely enough… I felt a bit hot. Not because of SonicBlade, but what I was feeling.

I thought I felt something for him. I just didn't know what I was feeling. I wondered…

"Hey, SonicBlade… if my bed turns out to actually be a bed, do you maybe want to sleep over?"
"I wouldn't say no, dude…"
"Even if it wasn't a sofa bed?"
"Yeah. Although that would be awkward…"
"Y-Yeah…"
"But… we should go now…"
"Not yet. I want to spend more time here, staring into the horizon, with you."

As I said that, SonicBlade blushed. "Y-You mean that?" He asked, his face all red.I nodded. "It's just… I just want to spend some time with you, man."
"Y-Yasha, do you realize how people will take these words?"
"I'm willing to accept it."

I sighed as I stared out to the horizon, putting my right arm around SonicBlade, who sat next to me. I smiled as I got rid of any strange thoughts I was having for now. What mattered to me was that I was with him. That was it.

Later that night, I took the cushions off my couch and it really turned out to be a sofa bed like I suspected. SonicBlade smiled as we laid next to each other. "Yasha… I… I want to ask you something."
"Ask away."
"What… what do you think of me?"
"You're a cool guy, man. I never thought I'd meet someone like you. You're my one miracle I needed for life."
"W-Wow…"
"Yeah."
"Y-Yasha… I… I want to try something with you. Now that it's midnight."
"S-Sure… what is it?"
"D-Do you maybe… want to try me out?"

I blushed. Is… Is he asking me for sex?! Well, I didn't consider us boyfriends yet… I wasn't yet ready. But this feeling inside me… it's blooming. And now? Now it's clear. I want to do it. I want this very moment to show SonicBlade how much I love him. "I don't know if I can yet… I don't think I'm ready."
"Well, you can at least try. I… I don't know how to say this…:
"... I think I know."
"How?"
"SonicBlade… you've been there for me. So many times. I never knew someone like you could be… could be… uhm… so loving… but I never thought I would go this far. SonicBlade… I… I love you, man. And I'm willing to do anything with you."

He gave me a warm smile as he began to look different. "How about this? I'll evolve, then you can do it…" I shook my head and pinned him to the bed as I took my clothes off, with SonicBlade slipping his off as well. "Oh my…" He said. I smirk as I say, "I like it this way." I said, my sheath soon exposing my blade. As soon as he was ready, I made my move.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Chapter 5: The Date(Real Chapter 5 was cut out for extreme sexual content)

After a few crazy rounds of sex, especially after SonicBlade evolved in the first round, SonicBlade and I were discussing some future plans.
"You know... I think we kinda messed up." I said, smiling.
"How so?" SonicBlade asked me, curious.
"We should've gone on a date first. I mean, it's just so weird that we're gonna go after this crazy night."
"Well, you'll never know. I mean, it is weird, but what if it makes it more... romantic, in a sense?"
"You have a point."
"So... how about in 2 days?"
"Sounds like a date to me, Yasha..."

We smiled at each other as we fell asleep. "Happy birthday, babe..." was the last set of words I heard before I dozed off.

Days later, SonicBlade and I were about to leave the house to go to the forest. We smiled. "Can you believe we're going to the Sea of Wonders just for this?" SonicBlade asked me, smiling as he brushed a hand through his hair. I look at him to say, "I know! Crazy, right?" He nodded, and I continued, "It's just hard to believe that we even decided to go there for this day. I mean, it seems a bit… isolated there. Maybe I'd feel not so alone there with you."

"Of course you wouldn't!" He said, smiling at me. "We're together, remember?" I smiled. "Yeah, you're right." I said. "I bet something special will happen there, too." SonicBlade smiled at me. "Yeah, I have to go with you on that." He said, wrapping his arms around me. I giggle as he looks me in the eye. He really wanted this date to happen.

Of course, I did too. "Well… let's go take the Lapras Travel Liner!" I said. "The Sea of Wonders shouldn't be too much!" SonicBlade said, smiling as we began walking out of the gate. As we talked, Pokemon around us were looking as we had assumed our public personas, as the best friends we had advanced from.

We sat on the edge of the hill leading to Lively Town. "Hey, Yasha… you think we can tell the others in the Expedition Society about us?" He asked me. "Well, yeah, but we have to come out first." I said, smiling. He smiled back, knowing what I was talking about. We stared at the distant town for hours, smiling as we thought of everyone in the Society. It was at night that we decided to get going.

As we walked down, we had a talk. "Hey, Yasha… what will they say if they found out that I evolved?" He asked me, smiling.
"I don't know." I said.
"But they knew me as a Combusken for too long."
"Well, let's find out."

We stepped into town and kept walking forward, then made a left for the Expedition Society building. We took a step inside, and it was darker than it should've been. After a few steps and an awkward silence, SonicBlade spoke up. "H-Hello?" He asked. Before I could say anything else, the lights went on, and Jake(Buizel), Amp(haros), and the others jumped out and screamed, "Welcome back!" We fell on the floor, laughing as we realized that they scared us. Jake walked up to us and smiled, his double-tail end swaying. "It's been a while!" He said, fist bumping me. "So, who's this next to you?"
"Oh, him? It's SonicBlade. He just evolved." I said, smiling.
"R-Really?!" he asked, surprised. I nodded, smiling.
"Yeah, it's me." SonicBlade said, smiling.
"So… who's the lucky Pokemon that came with you both?" Amp asked us, smiling.

We knew this was our chance to come out and tell them. "Well, you see… the lucky one here is SonicBlade as well as I am." I said, blushing.
"You see…. Erm… I… I'm gay, and he's bi." He continued, acknowledging me.
"So we had the time to talk and started dating for real."

Everyone stayed silent. But they all smiled. I was scared, not knowing what was going on. "You two do make a good couple.." Alyssa said, smiling. "It's as if your friendship allowed you to do this."
"I'm glad you came out." Archie(Archen) said, smiling.
"So am I." Amp said.
"You two better stay together." Jake said.
"I bet you two are gonna marry in a few years, huh?" Abby said, eating a Perfect Apple.

We nodded as they said everything. "Well… we're actually heading to the Sea of Wonders." I said, smiling. "We were dropping by here."
They smiled. "Well, you two better go, then!" Jake said. We smiled and nodded.
"We're spending a night afterwards!" SonicBlade said, smiling. We walked off and sighed as we went outside. "Hey, Yasha…" SonicBlade asked.
"Yeah? What is it?" I asked, looking at him.
"You know… seeing them again is fun. Whaddya say we visit once a week after coming home on Sunday?"
"You just read my mind."

We smiled at each other as we walked down the stairs to the Lapras Travel Liner. She was wide awake as she saw us holding hands. "Well, look at you two." She said, smiling. "So, where are you two going for your big first time?"
"We're heading for Primeval Forest." I said, smiling.
"Well, hop on, then. We're going there."
"Thank you so much!" SonicBlade said.
"Anything for you two." Lapras responded, winking.

We hopped on her raft, and as we sat on it, we smiled at each other, looking at each other in the eyes. Never before were we able to have this experience. It excited me. As we all talked on the raft, Lapras gave us this look that didn't want to let us go. I could tell she was actually pretty happy for us. I smiled and talked about us, how we basically got into the relationship, minus the sex. That time at the pond seemed more romantic than it really was.

"Well, I bet Xerneas would allow for you two to spend a few moments in Primeval Forest." She said to me, smiling. "After all… it is just you two. The ones who saved its life." We smiled at her, and as we made it to shore, we smiled at each other, thanking Lapras as we made ot way into the forest. We sat down in an area where we could see every star in the sky as we ate some Apples I picked myself. We smiled at each other as we laid down next to each other, looking at each other directly into our eyes. SonicBlade's eyes were beautiful. Never before have I gone on a trip for something like this. It made me so happy to see him like this.

"Yasha…" SonicBlade said. I looked over at him. "You know… I love how the sky looks. Better than what happened years ago." I nodded and said, "Yeah, it is. But you know what looks better? The fact that you're under it. You're more beautiful than any other star in the sky." SonicBlade blushed. "Y-You mean that?" He asked. I nodded.

"I've said this one time, but I'll say it again… SonicBlade… I love you, man. I'll never stop lovin' you, ever." He smiled at me until a light flashed before our eyes, and I soon found myself blind. "SonicBlade… help me… I think I'm blind…"

I soon felt something pressed against my lips and took a bite. It was a Heal Seed, which helped restore my eyesight. I shook my head to find me and SonicBlade in a sensual position, blushing as we were in each other's personal space. I say, "Thanks, SonicBlade…" as I speak again, and sigh as I laid down. Then I felt his hands on my chest, making me blush. We smiled at each other as I place my hands on his sides, moving in to kiss him. I waited for his response, and he did so by making the move of kissing me deeply.

With me on the bottom, I was in the position to play it submissive, and smirked as he handled everything. I spoke up later on, saying, "N-Not here, babe… Xerneas might see us…" He nodded. But then i said, "Maybe we can sleep here, SonicBlade… I'm… tired…" I immediately dozed off, snoring lightly.

But that was all I remember of that night.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Chapter 6: Trouble in Paradise!

The morning we woke up, we heard Lapras screaming. Running over to her, I asked, "Lapras? What happened?" She was shaking. "I-It's Serene Village… something's gone wrong!" She said. "Mina was suddenly cut off while she was screaming!"

We knew what was up. "Lapras… get us to Lively Town." SonicBlade said, deadly serious. In a hurry, she got us on the raft, and SonicBlade used Flamethrower to speed it up. Upon landing on shore, we ran for the town, but many people seemed fine, but then… a flash of darkness.

After a load of screaming, they had all disappeared. As if something had snatched them all away. I looked around, and where Pokemon once were… bloodstains took their place. And only few were left. We soon ran for the Expedition Society building, but almost everyone but Jirachi and Celebi were all gone. The two Mythical Pokemon were shaking.

"Jirachi…" I called. "What happened here?" He shook his head. "G-Go away… before they take you…" He said, shivering. "They? Who's they?" SonicBlade asked. Celebi was even worse. "T-T-They.. they call themselves the… S-Shadow Assassins… saying that they'll send all Pokemon alike to the Void…" I clenched my fist. "I won't let that happen to anyone else… are you guys gonna help us out?" They nodded slightly, and as they did so, I hugged them both, saying, "It's gonna be ok, you guys…" over and over. "We're gonna get to the bottom of this…" SonicBlade said, clenching his fists. I nodded at him and headed for Alyssa's research station, and nothing but her work was there, as well as a puddle of blood…

"What the fff…" I muttered to myself as I looked at the blood. I noticed a black liquid next to Alyssa's Slow Orb. A Void Shadow? Here? No way! It was impossible!

"Jirachi… what did they look like?" I asked, curious.
"They were streaks of black… sharp, deadly streaks…" Jirachi said, slowly feeling better. He soon explained everything that he knew. How fast they went, the sharp strikes to everyone's backs… I wanted to get them back. I decided to look into places connected to the Voidlands. Celebi said, "There's no such place… We'd have to be attacked to be sent to the Void." I acknowledged his words as I sighed. "Dang it… does this mean the end?" It was then that SonicBlade slapped me in the face, right when I said that. "Don't tell me you've given up already!!" He said angered. "You've NEVER given up before, Yasha!! And you won't start now!! Not after everything we've been through!! Did you give up when Dark Matter reverted us to normal forms?! NO!! You got up, with a will, and tried to fight!! This isn't the Yasha I know! This isn't how my boyfriend's gonna act, either!!"

I sighed. "SonicBlade… look. We can't get to the Voidlands. We can't go without an attack to us. What other option do we have here?" I said, seemingly depressed. SonicBlade smirked, having an idea. "We wait for the next attack. Then, Celebi uses Flash Cannon to distract them, we defeat them, take one hostage, then force them to tell us how to get to the Voidlands." I smirked. "Oh my Arceus, that's very dark." I said, smirking. Little did we know, it wasn't gonna go according to plan.

The moment the flash of darkness happened, they didn't come for me. It was all SonicBlade. "Yasha!!!" Was the last thing I heard before I regained sight. His blood was just there. I soon saw a Shadow Assassin leaving, and I used Agility 4 times, then gave chase. It wasn't until I used Vacuum Wave that I had caught them. I held one down, but it disappeared, leaving SonicBlade's body behind.

The harder I looked, the more cuts and stab wounds I saw. I knew he was close to being gone, but I couldn't leave him behind. I found an Oran Berry in my Bag and gave it to him, hoping he was still alive. He responded to my offer by lifting his head and taking a bite, helping him restore his strength. He groaned as he sat up, and I handed him the Oran Berry, smiling. "You didn't go into the light…" I said, smiling. He chuckled. "T-Taking the words out of my mouth, Yasha?" He asked me, slowly getting up. He soon fell, but I helped him up, carrying him back to base.

When we got back, I hugged him, my eyes watery. I thought I had lost him. And he hugged me back, sighing. I looked at him, and he was smiling at me. "Yasha… thank you." He said. "You saved me again, babe."

When Celebi heard him call me "babe," he spoke up. "Wait, you two are mates? Why didn't you tell me?" Jirachi then responded with: "You were asleep. Lazy mother-"
Celebi giggled as he said, "Look who's talking!"
They soon laughed and began chasing each other, pretending to fight, but they soon stopped as they finished in an awkward position. Jirachi on top of Celebi. SonicBlade and I giggled as they got up, blushing.

They stayed silent as we talked. "It seems they leave a trail…" SonicBlade said, smiling. "I have an idea of how to get everyone else back, Yasha.
"Tell me." I said.
"It's gonna be a whole lot to take." SonicBlade said, a serious look on his scarred face.
And I knew it would be a lot.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Chapter 7: Sorrows Remarked

"Here's the plan." SonicBlade said, slamming his fist on a table. He soon directed our attention to his hand-drawn map. "We look through the village and try to find a trail of blood. Once we find a single hint of that, we track the portal to the Voidlands." I smirked at him. "That's crazy!" I said. "Just how I like my mates!" He smirked at me. "Pokemon first, flirting later. Got it, babe?" He asked, smirking. I nodded, and cracked my neck. We knew things were about to go crazy.

As we found a fresh blood puddle, we looked up to see a trail. "Jackpot!" came out of SonicBlade's mouth as he ran with the trail, with me following closely. I saw bloody footprints of those who tried to escape their grasp. It looked as if they had no luck. It made me feel bad for them, too. I never knew it could be that bad for the victims of the attacks. It was then that I knew that their lives were in my hands.

As we ran, I noticed that the trails stopped. "What the heck?" SonicBlade asked. I shrugged and sighed, wondering how the trails ended. Just then, I felt a faint, yet strong aura. It felt very familiar…

It was Mina. The one Lapras said got cut off in her usual gossip. I asked her, "Mina, what happened at Serene Village?!" She started crying as she wrapped her arms around me. I was hugging her as well. "It was horrible… it hurt so much, Yasha... " She was sobbing her eyes out. I hugged her tightly, trying not to cry. My mix of feelings, however, induced my urge to cry, and this, I did. I tightly hugged her, crying s I did so, knowing that even if almost everyone I know and love is gone, and that I had Mina, SonicBlade, Jirachi and Celebi. I didn't know what I was crying for, rather, why I was crying. It was a matter of love. Hanging on. I thought it was because the biggest parts of my life as a kid were still there. With that in mind, I was only crying. Nothing else.

SonicBlade rubbed my back. Just then, Mina spoke up. "Yasha… I… I'm… I'm so grateful that you're on this case." She said, stammering. I smiled at her."It's no problem." I said, my tears running down my cheeks. I knew that with everyone's life in my hands once more,even more. But soon, a flash of light. It turned out to be the Beeheeyem that lived in Serene Village. Well, one of them. He, too, was crying. "Y-Yasha…" He said, approaching me. I gave him a soft hug, sighing as I rubbed his back. I smiled as he looked up at me, his eyes filled with tears as I let go. "It's…. It's horrible, Yasha…" He said. "The ones who took everyone's lives… they're merciless… they took everyone… even Rifi…"

I snapped. No, not the thing you do with your fingers, I mean that I lost myself. I grew angry, with a burning passion in my eyes which seemed to show itself to everyone around me. "They took Mr. Rifi?!!!" I asked, an aggressive tone in my voice. I clenched my fist, slamming it into a tree, shattering it as my eyes glowed red. Mina and everyone else stepped back, scared. I screamed loudly as my eyes were slowly filling up with tears. I fell to my arms and knees, crying. I couldn't believe it. He was gone… gone… that one word echoed in my head, as if to try to drive me insane. SonicBlade rubbed my back, even if I gave no response. All I wanted was for this nightmare to be over.

"Yasha…" Mina said, looking at me. "Don't cry, Yasha. Remember that it's up to you. You can bring him back, Yasha." I sniffled a bit before sitting up, my tears running down my face. "M-Maybe you're right, Mina, but still… no matter what he's done, he's still one of the most important people in the world to me. I can't thank him enough for at least taking care of me, and helping me in my fight against Dark Matter. He's been a huge figure in my life, the one who raised me to be strong. All the way until the very end, even if I had left for Lively Town." I said, my tears still forming. Mina smiled. "You know him well, Yasha. He won't give up easily." She said, smiling. I looked at her, then SonicBlade. They were trying to make me feel better…

"But… Mina, he's taken care of me for so long. I never got to thank him for all he's done for me, even if it was all under the control of Dark Matter…" I said as Mina sighed. Then SonicBlade spoke up. "Yasha… you know you still have me. I'm your mate, after all. It's not right if you just give up here. If you want to thank Mr. Rifi… you'd save his life." He said, sighing as he rubbed my back. "After all… he tried to save us when we fought Dark Matter. And… he gave us the will to fight. Especially since you evolved before this all even happened."

My eyes widened. All of a sudden, those spikes on the back of my hands made sense. My sudden new strength was clear to me now. I evolved into a Lucario back on Primeval Forest, and that was when I went blind before eating the Heal Seed! After this realization, I shook it off. I didn't need to pay attention to this for now, because I knew I had someone to save. I stood up, my eyes shining in the light.

I began to walk off, towards a trail of footprints. SonicBlade, Mina, and the Beeheeyem tagged along behind me as I followed it, leading us to Revelation Mountain. We nodded and began the trip through the Dungeon, knowing that this would be the deadliest expedition of my life. And this would be the one moment that I realized that this could be my last expedition of my life as well. But… with the look in everyone's eyes, I knew that I was forced to do this. And I was willing to accept it.

As time passed, we ran up the mountain, when we ran into an empty room. Or so we thought. We suddenly heard Pokemon dropping down around us, with Mina yelling, "Dang it, we've run into a Monster House!!!" As we prepared for battle. I charged my Focus Blast when it turned blue, and I felt more power emanating from the ball in my hands. I threw it forward, and scream as it explodes on one of the Archeops that rushed at me. I jumped back, then off a wall, and hovered over it for a split second before I kicked it, sending it flying into a Gavantula, smirking as I watched Mina throwing a Pidove at a Dodrio, then at SonicBlade slamming his fist into a Drifblim. I rushed up and attacked the Drifblim with a Rock Smash, following it with a Focus Palm.

As I jump back, I dodged a Thunderbolt just barely close to me. And fired at it, but then, another Gavantula jumped on me and tore at my fur, forcing me to use Vaccum Wave to send it flying. Just then, I heard SonicBlade scream, and a stream of fire engulfed all the enemy Pokemon. I was surprised at this course of action he had taken. Mina looked at SonicBlade, surprised. "W-Was that Flamethrower?!" She asked, jumping over the fires as I had done. Almost all of us but Beeheeyem were surprised. "He has leveled up." He said, nodding. I turned to look at SonicBlade, who was breathing heavily, anger in his eyes. He walked past us, seeming to expect more of them to come in.

"Come on, let 'em out!! I'll burn you all to a crisp!!" He screamed, charging another Flamethrower. In a flash, I held him from behind, saying, "S-Stop!!" He turned to me and looked into my eyes. "It's over, dude. We can move forward. Just… it just isn't like you to be like this!!" I couldn't tell if he could clearly hear me. All I could hope for was for him to come back to his senses.

He broke away from my grip and turned to me, leaving me fearful. He took a few steps forward, and me a few steps back. I was almopst completely afraid of him. He held his arms up as I fell to the ground, landing on my butt. He soon enveloped me in a surprisingly warm embrace, picking me up, and I almost flinched. "Yasha…" He said. I was almost ready to piss myself. But what happened next thankfully barricaded my bladder. "... Shut up and let me calm down." I was surprised. Yet, I felt safe to let out a sigh of relief, and it was worth it.

He put me down as I took the lead. "Mina, SonicBlade, Beeheeyem, stay behind me. I'm the one leading. I want al of us together by the time we reach the stairs." I said. They all nodded, and I began walking ahead. Soon, the others joined me, walking to the stairs. I put on my Looplet, as we were well on our way to save everyone.

Back