• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT- Darkrai, Arceus, Manaphy, Jirachi, Hoopa, Shaymin, Victini, Keldeo and a shiny Genesect. LF- Marshadow, Zeraora, Meltan and Melmetal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2023
    looking for Marshadow, Zeraora and Melmetal
    I am willing to trade Darkrai, Arceus, Manaphy, Jirachi, Hoopa, Shaymin, Victini, and a shiny Genesect.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    i have an eternatus. im trying to get a zamazenta because i got scammed. i lost my zamazenta in a trade because they said they needed it for dex so i traded them and then they left. :'(

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2020
    Are your mythicals in bank or in home? I have a Zeraora and Marshadow that I'd consider trading, but we'd only be able to do the trade if your pokemon are still in bank since they can't be traded once they're in home. Let me know! ^^

Thesirkappa

Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2021
    I am willing to trade Darkrai, Arceus, Manaphy, Jirachi, Hoopa, Shaymin, Victini, and a shiny Genesect.

I am willing to trade a melmetal for that shiny genesect

My code is DQCLMTJDQMTH

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2021

Hello,

Is the hoopa still available. I can trade melmetal. Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back