• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Is it possible to partner up with a wild pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2023
    I know that we can add partner trainers but is there a way to team up with a singular pokemon?

I have an idea... something along the lines of you teaming up with the leader of a family of pokemon who are being attacked/bothered by a trainer or other wild pokemon. I thought it could be cool to have you fight along side that wild leader instead of having it officially join your party. Is that possible or should I do something else?

I know that we can add partner trainers but is there a way to team up with a singular pokemon?

I have an idea... something along the lines of you teaming up with the leader of a family of pokemon who are being attacked/bothered by a trainer or other wild pokemon. I thought it could be cool to have you fight along side that wild leader instead of having it officially join your party. Is that possible or should I do something else?

yeah. Let you want to roam with a Wild Venusaur, leader of bulbasaur's. Just make a dependent event with venusaur as char sprite, and a trainer named Venusaur who has a Venusaur in party. It will not look natural, but you will be able to do what you want.

Back