• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Dubbed] Anyone know when the dub is starting up again?

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
  • Question is self explanatory, and yes I'm one of those people who watches the dub, sorry but I prefer it in English, seeing them talk in Japanese just doesn't feel right for me.

I've been trying to find out when the news episodes will come out, as far as I'm aware, currently it goes up to episode 76 while the sub is somewhere around 90.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • :disbelief:

Uh...

It airs every Saturday mornings on Disney XD around 9 a.m. EST.

Although it is getting close to the holidays and/or hiatus time again and who knows how long that'll last this time... :pouting:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah they moved back to Saturday mornings after Disney realized their screw up or the fact it's no longer Summer programming. Anyways, they're up to Episode 76 or the infamous Electroweb Episode. I didn't even watch Episode 75 with Tapu Bulu and Acerola(probably should have seeing as she's the only redeeming quality so far).

Also yeah we're approaching Winter when Pokemon typically goes on hiatus. Do note that Episodes 76-80 have been announced to appear up to November 24th or the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Necrozma arc doesn't technically begin until Episode 87 so they could do a mini marathon in early December by showing three new Episodes on December 1st and December 8th to commemorate Movie#21(which should have been announced by now on when it's coming to English theaters(unless it bombed in Japan)).

TLDR: I'd anticipate them stopping around Episode 86 so that the new season begins with Necrozma. Granted... we may not get a hiatus at all so stay tuned as they say.

Last edited:
    Back