• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Shooting Star !

Years
Introduction
Hi everyone I'd like to show you a Pokemon fan game I've been working on, it's not quite like the offical pokemon games because I'm more into the anime, but I hope you'll all still enjoy it nonetheless!

Software
The Game was coded with a game making engine called byond, It offers free multiplayer servers.

Premise
You start the game as a beginning trainer, receive a starter of your choice from the professor, and can proceed to earn badges on your way to becoming Champion of the region. However, their are also alternative routes players can aim for if they are not interested in becoming champion such as a Pokemon Hunter or a Gym Leader. The idea is to take advantage of the multi player aspect as much as possible, and have players fill the roles that NPCs play in the plot of a normal pokemon game. Their are also in game events held such as Pokemon Contests and Tournaments on occasion.

Features
- Multi Player
- Unique Non Turn based Battle System
- Pokemon Ranger style Graphics
- Boss Battles with Legendary Pokemon
- Choose nearly any Pokemon as your starter
- Human Gym Leaders

Progress
I've been experimenting with this game for years but this is the most recent incarnation, It has 10 different areas done, all with different types of wild Pokemon, and most of the Pokemon from Gen 1 - 4. I intend to add the newer generations as well in the near future. Also some of the Pokemon have evolved forms whose icons are not finished yet.

Screenshots
faDq0B4.png
ecsHRrh.png

Download
Or You can download and play the game from its official page here:
http://www.byond.com/games/GalaxyLaww/PSS

Credits
- Coded by Me
- All Sprites taken from the games Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon Black/White respectively.

Back