• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone have any information regarding the airing dates of the dub?

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
  • Wikipedia mentions that they are already out, which I doubt completely and find it more and more unreliable. I try finding it on anime websites, nothing. Just want to know when the new episodes will be out.

Yes I watch the dub and prefer it over the sub.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Episodes come out weekly on Disney XD at 9am on Saturdays. Yesterday was Episode 80 or the Ice Cave Episode wherein Lillie got an Ice Stone and Icium-Z(which is complete BS seeing as she doesn't have a Z-Ring yet. Lana at least got the basis for one prior to her getting Waterium-Z). Anyways, Episode 81 is next week(December 1st) with Ash and Royal Mask. Episode 82 and Steenee evolving into Tsareena is on December 8th. Faba is an Idiot(along with Episode 83) is December 15th, Mina and her Fairy Type Pokemon make their appearance in Episode 84 on December 22nd and the latest Ultra Beast Episode(not counting Necrozma) in Episode 85 is December 29th. Nothing has been announced past that for the English Dub from what I can tell and whether Disney XD will air the Episodes in that order, I have no idea.

Japanese Dub, meanwhile, just aired Episode 98 and have announced Episodes up to 102(aka Brock and Misty visiting Alola). Speaking of Episode 102, that might signal the end to the Japanese Season like Episodes 42/43 ended Season 20 of English Dub. Something tells me though that English Dub may end at Episode 85 seeing as future Episodes have yet to be announced and that would put it at 41 Episodes this Season so far(since Episode 64 was banned). Granted I suspect that the English Dub will go for another 5 weeks or 5 Episodes and finish the Season off with the Necrozma arc and start up Season 22 with the Pikachu Valley Episode. In doing so that would place Season 21 at 46 Episodes. Then again, I can't read Disney XD Executive minds so *shrugs*, you'll get more when I find out more lol.

Last edited:

Sloxy

Mon Amour
    Years
  • Thanks for giving dates for both, when you say 9am on saturdays which time zone are you referring to? I'd still prefer to watch it as a video (Ability to pause, rewind and what not), I can't recall the last time I even watched something properly on the TV.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Are we sure about this? Because I've been checking my cable guide and I'm not seeing a new episode for next week (12/1). It lists a repeat of the last new episode.

Instead on my guide it lists 2 new episodes the following week (12/8). One at 7 a.m. EST and another at the regular 9 a.m. EST time slot.

If this is accurate... WTF? Seriously?

:irate-stare:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Are we sure about this? Because I've been checking my cable guide and I'm not seeing a new episode for next week (12/1). It lists a repeat of the last new episode.

Instead on my guide it lists 2 new episodes the following week (12/8). One at 7 a.m. EST and another at the regular 9 a.m. EST time slot.

If this is accurate... WTF? Seriously?

:irate-stare:

I noticed that too on mine. Looking at the Episode list, it looks like the Japanese Dub took a week break before airing Episode 82. Why Disney XD has to wait on airing an Episode I'll never know. They're already 20 weeks behind so another week is kind of pointless.

Back