• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Trade partner (shinies available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2019
    Hi there, I am planning on starting a new game on LGP with a team of shinies for the fun of it.

I need someone I can trust to hold on to 6 pokemon for me until I start a new game and get to the the point where I can trade.

I would not expect someone to do this without proper compensation for their time so in return for doing this I can offer Rhydon, Riachu, Geodude and Weedle all shiny. I also have the legendary birds, Mewtwo and almost perfect IV Beedrill, Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon.

There are also a tone of other pokemon I have but these seem the most valuable.

The fear is that I get hustled and all the hard work I put into shiny hunting is wasted.

If you have the time and patience please get in touch.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2019
    Hi
    I'm looking for a Mewtwo just to complete Dex.
    So I can SR for shiny in the cave with shiny charm.

Maybe we can help each other..

PM me on how we can do this.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back