• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

untitled

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
Years
  • you don't have to love me with all your heart...
    you don't have to love me at all..
    just the illusion of love would satisfy me...
    the way you talk to me opens my eyes...
    i don't care anymore if you love someone else...
    as long as you are here...
    if none of this is real,
    don't wake me from this dream...
    i just want you to hold me...
    don't let me go...

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Yet another great poem, Matt. ^_______^ This poem ish very well written. It's showing how even though one's heart is broken, they can still go on and live life, even without a certain person's true love. If they are strong, they shall prevail even against all odds stating they should just give up and move on completely.

Well done yet again Mattie, keep up the great work. ^_~

~Kelsey

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
  • i wrote that one in like 8th grade XD ah so long ago XD well, not really [falls on face] and i'm walking away now [leaves scene whistling]

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Oh yeah? XD I have written a lot of poems when I was very young. But, I seem to have misplaced them all. oO Well, congrats on a job well done Mattie. ^o^

~Kelsey

Back