• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Draft Challenge

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2021
    Hey everyone,

I'm hostig a pokemon draft tournament. Witch will be decided as time goes but if you want to join it just go to https://discord.gg/UGXATQp. Just say your IGN and team name in the Discord chat and i'll write it down. the Tournament will begin if there are 12 teams signed in.
    Rules:
    -Moody Clause
    -Sleep Clause
    -Species Clause
    -Evasion Clause
    -OHKO Clause
    -Pokemon may come from pkhex but you have to have only leagal sets. I don't care if you make all of you pokemon shiny but you may not have too many evs or perfect ivs. also no illeagal sets allowed.
    -If you draft a mega evolution you may not use it as a normal pokemon. It must be mega evolved first turn
    -Only 3 of your 11 pokemon may use z-moves and 1 of those 3 may use a non-damaging z-move like z-conversion

Last edited:
    Back