• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My horror/monster sprites site (with some other crap)

Scythemantis

retiredededed
Years
  • Currently hosted on crappy, crappy geocities so forgive the frequent downtime.

HERE - click the video games button on the left.

...I've got pages for roughly 25 games there right now, MOST of which don't have any other existing fanpage. My whole site, like a lot of my life, focuses on monsters, so all of these are games loaded with weird creatures. Unlike most other sprites sites, each gallery is simultaneously a review/rundown of the game and goes into detail on all the enemies and bosses. Yeah, I've got way too much time on my hands.

There's a bit of other, more general content on the main page but nothing too impressive. There's also a handful of idiotic and ridiculous "secret" pages (easiest to find is at the top of the demon's crest sprites gallery) also, the Magician Lord page also includes a couple sound clips to download of the poorly dubbed villain.

Last edited:
    Back