• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] CFRU Battle Freeze

Years
  • UPDATE: I have solved my problem. For anyone who might run into this issue, if you add any new trainer classes in order to keep battles from freezing using those new trainer classes you have to add the new total number in the CFRU "config" file in src or it won't work.

I've been working on a hack and I added a new trainer class to the rom, I made sure to add an entry in the money table also. I scripted that trainer battle and when I went to test it out with the CFRU it freezes right before the trainer sends out their first pokemon. It works perfectly without the CFRU installed but doesn't wanna work with CFRU unless it's one of the original trainer classes. Is there something I'm missing? How do I fix this? I've been playing with it trying to fix it for a couple days now and I don't know what else to do.

Last edited:
    Back