• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] Fire red

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    Hey guys
    Im doing a yellow remake in fire red but with a twist the pikachu you choose determines the dificulty of the battles you have (3 pikachus, easy, normal, hard) with the rival I gave him different teams using unnamed trainer editor, each one better how can I do the same for gym leaders elite four and rocket admins, I know its done by repointing but im kinda new to this If you know about unnamed trainer editor and can help me I would pretty much apreciate it

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2020
    Hey guys
    Im doing a yellow remake in fire red but with a twist the pikachu you choose determines the dificulty of the battles you have (3 pikachus, easy, normal, hard) with the rival I gave him different teams using unnamed trainer editor, each one better how can I do the same for gym leaders elite four and rocket admins, I know its done by repointing but im kinda new to this If you know about unnamed trainer editor and can help me I would pretty much apreciate it

If you're hacking Fire Red you can apply JPANs engine which has a wildbattle and trainerbattle level editor, so you can set the relevant variable (forget which one exactly off the top of my head) to a higher or lower value based on which starter the user picks to change the trainer's pokemon levels.

This way you won't have to redo any trainer data and have more flexibility with difficulty settings.

Back