• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for some help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2018
    Hello! I am very new to the PokeCommunity. I've been playing pokemon since I was young. I'm a huge fan. However, it wasn't until I got to Pokemon Moon that I decided I finally wanted to make a perfect IV team. I'm not planning on being super competitive, I'm not really planning on going to tournament, but the team that I created... I'm having a blast.

However, I'm looking to try some different things with my team. Which brings me to why I'm here. I'm looking for a Cottonee with Chlorophyll. As I have Pokemon moon, I can't catch one. I'm willing to trade a Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll, or if you'd prefer I have Vulpix with Drought. They're not perfect IVs but I dont expect the Cottonee to have perfect IVs either. I don't care about gender either. I can do all the leg work, getting the nature and IVs myself. I just can't catch the pokemon and I'd like to try it on my team.

Thanks for the help!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back