• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] My hidesprite command doesn't work properly

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I tried a script with hidesprite command but.... As soon as I step aside the sprite reappear any comments or suggestions here's what I did

#dynamic 0x720000
    #org @start
    Msgbox 0x6 @t1
    Hidesprite lasttalked
    Release
    End

#org @t1
    = Hi!

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • You need to set a flag in the script and put that same flag in the OW's 'Person ID' box in Advance Map. Here's an example of what your script could look like if you put 200 in the Person ID box:

Spoiler:

Additionally, if you're using FR, check out this thread to learn which flags are safe to use and which aren't.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Yeah but I want it for custom cut events

Thanks btw

Last edited by a moderator:

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • In that case, you should be using the temporary flags (0x11 - 0x1F). These flags reset after you leave the map and are what destructible OWs in game like Cut trees and Rock Smash rocks use.

Back