• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HgSs style battlers?

remer

The Warrior
Years
  • Hello.(I think this is the prefix to use for such a post ,but if it isn't,I am sorry.)I have been thinking about making a Pokemon game and thought lots of about which style battle sprites to use,and finally came to a decision to use HgSs style battlers as they are less memory consuming and looks better.But although I found HgSs like sprites till gen iv,I couldn't find gen v-vii while trying to search in Google.So this is the question,have anyone of you seen HGSS style battlers from gen v-vii?I need 80*80 sprites by the way.

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • Then, explore lepagaron's DA to find BW style.

Isn't HGSS DPP better than BW?There isn't any second frames in BW as it is animated,which would reduce memory.In HGSS style,there is a second frame for the beginning animation.And,there isn't many in his gallery.Any other options wolf?

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • Well,that brings me back to my original problem.Kack of 80*80 sized sprites.I found gen v back sprites in 80*80 size.But not others

Back