• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Weird Battery Patch Problem

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Hello, I have a consistent problem I am trying to put a battery patch on some gba files so i can transfer them over to gba carts and be able to save them. When I do this I can save the game but the patch does something odd to it and it makes it unplayable. I have no idea what is going on. I download the lunar ips and got the patches off of this site https://github.com/acocalypso/batteryless-patches/tree/main/patches I do not know if maybe the patch file is bad or I am doing something wrong. If anyone has any advice about this I have tried it with multiple rom files from multiple sites so I think it is maybe the battery patch? Does anyone know where to get other fire red patches?

Back